1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Meditation Thread

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by a3a, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Tom Chavez

Tom Chavez Fapstronaut

Thank you for informative & really needed a post about Binaural Beats Study.Thanks for the info!Valuable information on this tips.

2. InfinitePossibilities

InfinitePossibilities Fapstronaut

Hello,

i'm offering one on one meditation guidance via Google hangouts. Having direct contact to someone is beneficial when beginning with meditation.

While i am not a certified meditation teacher, my experience is 5 years in transcendental meditation (mantra meditation mainly for "relaxation") and vipassana (mindfulness meditation mainly for raising insight).

You will get basic instructions to get you started as well as regular talks discussing your experience and questions.

Although my native language is German (as well is my timezone), i'll do my best if you speak english.

pm me if interested.

3. AashiAggarwal

AashiAggarwal New Fapstronaut

If you want to stay healthy and fit then you should do meditation on regular basis. The mind, heart, and body can improve with regular meditation. Meditation is helping people ease chronic pain, anxiety, stress, improve heart health, boost mood and immunity, and resolve pregnancy problems (Urban Buddha).

Awakeatlast likes this.