1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Kingship of Self-Control"

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Alyosha, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Alyosha

Alyosha Fapstronaut

2. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

Ah, very nice site. Thank you for the article recommendation. I was looking for a new blog to read alongside the usual fare, I do think paying a visit to this site with its timeless wisdom is a very good choice indeed!

'Man is placed into this world not as a finality,— but as a possibility. Man’s greatest enemy is,—himself. Man in his weakness is the creature of circumstances; man in his strength is the creator of circumstances. Whether he be victim or victor depends largely on himself.

Man is never truly great merely for what he is, but ever for what he may become. Until man be truly filled with the knowledge of the majesty of his possibility, until there come to him the glow of realization of his privilege to live the life committed to him, as an individual life for which he is individually responsible, he is merely groping through the years…'

Brilliance, brilliance I do say! Yes, we have found our new blog!

3. Alyosha

Alyosha Fapstronaut

So glad to hear it. This site has been my homepage for about a year now. It helps in fighting PMO by sort of re-connecting me to my "manly" identity. Because PMO is basically the opposite of manliness and strength. It's virtue and restraint that make a man great.