1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Kindness Challenge***

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BushidoWarrior, Nov 17, 2015.

1. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

@youngweef ~ You're a god amongst mere mortals. Well done youngweef! I hope to be joining you soon.

2. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

@Stardweller1 ~ If you're going through hell, keep going. Just remember that suffering is a part of life (as unfortunate as that is), and that no moment of pain/misery/misfortune is permanent. There's light at the end of the tunnel. I promise.

Stardweller1 likes this.
  3. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

Chrishandsoff likes this.
  4. Chrishandsoff

Chrishandsoff Fapstronaut

Tha
    Thanks man - you too!

5. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@NYCmwm Keep going friend. Keep doing what it takes everyday. Have a great day today.

@DBug Get back up and don't be so hard on yourself. There's always another chance. Reassess and see why you failed. Then give ALL you got!
    g quote-Napoleon-Hill-edison-failed-10000-times-before-he-made-89764.png

6. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@Mark Reyno You're great man! You're limitless! You can do anything you set your mind to! Do it!

@Larry Do whatever it takes for your sobriety. Just gotta set your mind to it you got this.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I Free I

I Free I Guest

@Denzel889 - Very proud of you my NoFap brother... you've came a long way and your pushing your way through like a true soldier. You are one of the many people that motivate me to never give up on my goals for this journey. Thank you .

@Sleeping_Beauty - " Don't cry to quit;Cry to keep going " - Eric Thomas

@DBug -
    [​IMG]

8. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@Venom1 Don't be hard on yourself. But, instead study and ask questions as to why you are making the same mistake. As long as you aren't relapsing every single day that's progress. Start by having a great day today.

@neoz Have a great day for a great person (yourself). Because, you are GREAT.

9. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@vibemaker Congratulations buddy! Keep improving yourself everyday, have a great day today.

@Ted123 Make sure to have a great day today buddy!

Ted123 and vibemaker like this.
  10. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@Hermetic Axiom This is will be your day, and it will be a great one. Because in the end, you're great!

@NYCmwm I am so proud of you and your progress. Keep going you're really starting to make a difference!

Hermetic Axiom likes this.
  11. NYCmwm

NYCmwm Fapstronaut

@NYCmwm I am so proud of you and your progress. Keep going you're really starting to make a difference![/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the words of encouragement!

a3a likes this.
  12. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@Rising_Phoenix_Of_Hope! No matter what your "streak" is make sure to make this day the best it can be. You'll get back up and dust your shoulders off. Failure happens to all of us, you just have to fail forward. No more pity parties! Take responsibility that's what successful people do! ;);)

@QuittingForever Keep trucking man.... Gotta keep the momentum flowing baby!!! Have a great day today.

13. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@AndySky180 You're an amazing person and you should remember how truly amazing you are. Have a great day buddy.

@JesusGreen Make sure to keep killing those workouts man ;) You'll see the results if you keep doing them! Have a great day today.

14. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@chasingthedream-25 One step a day. That's all you have to do. Might be a 10,000 step journey. Doesn't matter, it's the first step that counts. Have a great day today.

@Hexenwahn You got this, just keep pushing forward no matter what. All you got to do is take one step a day. Have a great day today.

15. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@mgracer48 You got this man.... All you got to is commit to turning your life around and leave PMO behind. Have a great day today.

@Warrior Within Congrats on reaching your goal! I am proud of you. Have a great day today.

16. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@DBug Let's go buddy you got this... :):) Have a great day today! Believe in yourself and stay consistent.

@Rubidium Congratulations buddy! One step at a time.. Hope you have a great day today. :p

@Cleaning Colin Let's go you got this! Have a great day today!

17. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@New Focus I wish you a great day! Hope you have another successful day just like yesterday. :D;)

@Hollipop Have a great day today. Remember that you're amazing.

18. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

19. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

@NunaJTL Have a great day today! You're a great person just thought you should know that!

@lifereset You got this man! Keeping reading those books, if stick to reading consistently you will see massive benefits! Have a great day today buddy. :p:D:cool:

Sean Begone likes this.
  20. Hey buddy! Thanks so much! Positivity is contagious! You have given me a boost to my day to help me succeed! Thank you.