***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for google maps, has been incredibly helpful when out in unfamiliar places
    I'm grateful for being able to access such incredible amounts of information and knowledge on the internet.
    I'm grateful for my kitchen, it's a nice table that has served me very well.

Coffee Candy and bagonzero like this.
  2. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my family.
    I am grateful for the stability that I do have.
    I am grateful for having a job.

WalkingForward and Coffee Candy like this.
  3. I am grateful for loving grandparents !
    I am grateful for having loving girlfriend!
    I am grateful for being in reboot process and slowly achieveing healthy brain !

4. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my AP and the conversations we have.
    I am grateful for my work colleagues.
    I am grateful for life.

WalkingForward and Coffee Candy like this.
  5. I am grateful that I have read good books
    I am grateful for ability to be healthy
    I am grateful for having a car

6. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for removing dating apps. My ego was seeking for a relationship but now I can focus on myself and let the relationship come to me.
    3. I'm grateful for a higher being. A higher being could be god, universe, conscience and to live other than yourself and to give to others, being humble for having things that many don't is true happiness.

bagonzero and WalkingForward like this.
  7. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my boss. He is a good dude.
    I am grateful for my new shift. I preferred my old shift time but it honestly could have been worse with even worse options so I'm happy with what I got.
    I am thankful for all that I currently have. It's sometimes easy to keep asking for more and different and new things/stuff/etc., but it's not always easy to look back and appreciate what we do have and have had and how wonderful it is or has been. So I just want to say I am thankful for all that I do have and have had, I truly am.

8. I am greateful for having a girlfriend
    I am grateful for living in Europe
    I am grateful I am white

9. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for great friends.
    I am grateful for all that I have.

10. Miyagikyo

Miyagikyo Fapstronaut

I am so grateful for having a new job that I really love. For years I hated my work and felt I was a massive failure. Now I feel like I've won the lottery.

11. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for having a job. It's not where I want to be, but atleast it's not physically demanding. Atleast it's not tight fisted or controlling. Atleast I get to have a conversation and a break here and there to stretch my legs and chat with someone for a bit. Atleast I get paid for my work where others out there in the world unfortunately get pennies, basically nothing, or just nothing. For all that, I am very grateful.
    I am grateful for great people, whether it's friends and family or just coworkers or acquaintances or strangers. Someone at work who I did not know, offered me sweets, and he wasn't obligated but he did. I am very grateful for it all.
    I am grateful for breathing. Breathing consciously and being aware is even better, sometimes words cannot express that feeling. I am truly grateful.

12. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the summer.
    I am grateful for the beautiful weather.
    I am grateful for all the people in my life.

13. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my mom and dad. They have done and still do a lot for me.
    I am grateful for my boss. He is honestly a great dude, and though he is also looking out for the company and their business, he also looks out for his employees, including myself.

14. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for getting a huge and important task completed. It was necessary and a priority and I'm happy I got it done.
    I am grateful for the day. It's been a wonderful day and I enjoyed most of it. I'm kind of gassed out a bit but I'll try to rest up throughout the next few days.
    I am grateful for the positive vibes and energy and enthusiasm and just wonderful people in general during the day today. Got to meet and catch up with a lot of great folks and enjoy in their company.

15. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for spending time with friends. Yesterday, on bank holiday I spent time with friends and had a good catch up.
    3. I'm grateful for meditation. I meditated an hour yesterday before I went to sleep and I became aware of the false self.

16. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for learning and for being able to learn.
    I am grateful for my workplace and all the wonderful people there.
    I am grateful for my AP.

17. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the people and groups I'm surrounded with.
    I am grateful for all the messages and kind words I've received.
    I am grateful for life.

18. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for my family. After hearing my friend's story I'm more grateful for having a loving family.
    3. I'm grateful for pushing myself outside my comfort zone. For the first time I took a coaching session with older kids I was nervous and still will be but I still exposed myself and got seen.

19. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

I am grateful to myself for wanting to change.
    I am grateful to myself for having the strength to change.
    I am grateful to myself for being able to endure.

20. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the surprise me and a friend are planning. I think it will go well.
    I am grateful for how things work out the way they do, and how sometimes what happens happens for good reason, and I appreciate it.
    I am grateful for taking extra responsibility and doing pretty good with it so far.