***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. ronswanson

ronswanson Fapstronaut

close game!!! lol

2. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I am grateful for:

1. a supportive family
    2. good physical health
    3. infinate potential

3. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my immune system. It protects me from disease and ensures that I recover when I get ill. Without an immune system, I'd have to live in a bubble or something. Not good.
    2. I am grateful for my tongue. Have you ever tried talking without moving your tongue? That's right - you can't. My tongue deserves a lot of credit for facilitating communication between myself and others. Oh yeah, and tasting things is pretty damn awesome too. Tasting: one of the great joys of life, and impossible without my tongue.
    3. I am grateful for water. It slakes my thirst, it fills the oceans, it enables life to survive and thrive. Without water, not only would I not be here, nothing at all would be here.
    [​IMG]

Calm and ronswanson like this.
  4. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I am grateful for.

1. My determination
    2. being given the gift of life
    3. the endless possibilities available

Calm and BushidoWarrior like this.
  5. RightWolf

RightWolf Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the Sun
    I am grateful to be on Day 9
    I am grateful I live near the ocean

BushidoWarrior and Calm like this.
  6. ronswanson

ronswanson Fapstronaut

1. Today I am grateful for @galaxim and his signature full of useful links, including the following, which I'm also grateful for
    2. For this detailed and well thought out article on dealing with the triggers for relapse. It's amazing. It explains, better than I could ever write, stuff that I've experienced. It gives some excellent, detailed suggestions that are clearly based on the writer's own experience.
    3. For this brilliant post on yourbrainrebalanced.com about, amongst many other things, the difference between abstinence and recovery. It's so powerful, it gave me spinetingles. Read it.

galaxim, BushidoWarrior and Calm like this.
  7. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for being clean 3 weeks today. Totally clean from any fantasies, viewing of erotic material, edging and PMO.

2. I am grateful to be seeing The Martian tomorrow night with some friends.

3. I am grateful for Alexander Rhodes and NoFap once again hehe.

veerya, RightWolf and BushidoWarrior like this.
  8. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Man I love how in detail you be getting, keep it coming it is inspiring!

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  9. BushidoWarrior

1. I am grateful for sleep. It provides my body the time it needs to prune away unneeded synapses, rest and recuperate, and do all sorts of things that it doesn't have any time to do while I'm awake and moving about. Plus dreams are interesting.
    2. I am grateful for laughter. Laughter is the soul smiling. Seriously, who doesn't cheer up after laughing uncontrollably for ten minutes? The more we laugh, the happier we are. Just imagine a world without laughter; imagine how dull and lifeless and solemn that place would be. Doesn't it make you appreciate a world with laughter so much more?
    3. I am grateful for curiosity. Curiosity is one of the human emotions responsible for taking the species to new heights. The slightest shred of uncertainty should be guarded like a forester nursing a campfire. It fuels innovation, inspires others, and motivates us to learn new things about ourselves and the world around us. You want to know what we'd be like without that insatiable urge to learn new things? See the neanderthals.
    [​IMG]

Calm likes this.
  10. galaxim

galaxim Fapstronaut

I'm grateful to have the opportunity to help others. Thank you, @iamafapstronaut. :)

Calm, RightWolf and BushidoWarrior like this.
  11. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

1 I am grateful for waking up in the mornings
    2 I am grateful for knowing that I have the power to improve my life
    3 I am grafeful for the joy of helping others

veerya, Calm and BushidoWarrior like this.
  12. iborntobefree

iborntobefree Fapstronaut

1 For the life I have
    2 For the last few days
    3 For having many friends

BushidoWarrior, ronswanson and Calm like this.
  13. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

I am uber grateful once again for this thread, it has imbued me with the spirit of gratitude.

I have found myself called to too many other threads at the moment though so will not be seen here anymore, but please know I am maintaining gratitude and have done serious gratitude practices in the past.

If anyone wants to step up their gratitude exercises checkout the book The Magic by Rhonda Byrne ;)

Lol I don't think the person who made this video speaks English as their first language but it gets the job done:

BushidoWarrior and ronswanson like this.
  14. veerya

veerya Fapstronaut

I am grateful for observing 30 days of vegetarian diet: I am feeling lighter and cleaner within
    I am grateful for making 60 days without fapping: feeling energized and inspired by retaining my semen within
    I am grateful for the time I have to reboot and improve myself even though I am not employed

ronswanson and Calm like this.
  15. Congrelous

Congrelous Fapstronaut

I am grateful for food.
    I am grateful for automatic fans.
    I am grateful for music.
    I am grateful for this awesome thread.

ronswanson, veerya and Calm like this.
  16. FridayTri

FridayTri Fapstronaut

although it's early in the day I'll write this anyways
    1. I'm employed
    2. I'm on the right side of the lawn today
    3. I got to swim this morning.

17. ronswanson

ronswanson Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my immune system, which is working hard at keeping me healthy
    2. I'm grateful to be able to snuggle on the sofa with my fiancé
    3. In grateful for the wasabi coated peanuts I'm munching on very tasty

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  18. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm grateful for Youtube. I like Youtube. Not only is it fun and entertaining, it provides a valuable source of educational videos and content from many major news channels (such as AL Jazeera). Plus, most of it doesn't cost a penny.
    2. I'm grateful for the ability to smile. Smiling lets me know you're happy. And that involuntarily makes a smile spread across my face. The contagious nature of smiles is yet another reason to love them. Smile, everybody!
    3. I'm grateful for electricity. I'd elaborate on this one, but the myriad benefits of having electricity in modern society are too numerous to count. Electricity sustains modern society. As George Carlin said, if you want to cause a mass-scale societal collapse, the first thing you have to do...is take away electricity permanently.
    [​IMG]

iborntobefree and ronswanson like this.
  19. APY

APY Fapstronaut

Oh nice thread. I've been doing this in my personal journal for about three weeks now. It becomes really fun ounce you've gotten past the generic stuff and try to find specific things you are grateful for.

20. RightWolf

RightWolf Fapstronaut

I am grateful for this particular forum, cuz it helps me to focus on and express gratitude
    I am grateful for a lady-friend that I had lunch with yesterday
    I am grateful because I just discovered some money I didn't know I had-that I really need