1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. jacobin

jacobin Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that I have some great close friends.
    2. I'm grateful that I have a loving family.
    3. I'm grateful that the weather is great today.

2. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for the gift of live;
    3. I am grateful for meditation;
    4. I am grateful for the fact that the universe is always supporting me.

3. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for beautyfull apartment of my and my family
    2. I am grateful for nice car i'm driving
    3. I am grateful for PC & internet i'm using -----THX!

1. I'm grateful for living one more day clean.
    2. I'm grateful for the strength to endure a harder day at work.
    3. I'm grateful for a positive attitude through out the day
    4. I'm grateful that my mind is becoming clearer.
    5. I'm grateful for having a sense of urgency to change my life.

4. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I am getting some relief from the pain.
    2. I am grateful for opening up my mind.
    3. I am grateful for the YouTube channels that help you to elevate yourself by raising your vibrations and giving some awesome advice on changing your life for the better.
    4. I am grateful for having dinner outside with my college best friend.
    5. I am grateful that my relationship with my dad and mom is getting better than ever before.

5. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@JesusGreen Welcome back, go sure to keep posting here, every day! That's what I do - or try to do - forgot to do it yesterday because of my relapse.

@SaapKaBaap Keep it up! I can promise: You will get tons of glances if you keep improving yourself, but you can lose them all fast when you go down to the path of self-destruction. You are doing great!

My post:
    1. I am grateful for being clean today.
    2. I am grateful that I conquered another day successfully.
    3. I am grateful that I went to the gym today - before I never went to gym at day 0.
    4. I am grateful for lifting good weights. Nothing compared to what I did during longer streaks, but patience is the key here!
    5. I am grateful for the social interactions I had today.
    6. I am grateful for recognizing once more how destructive P , M or O is. It kills me. When I relapse, I feel like that I lost a body part.
    7. I am grateful for recognizing my mistakes.
    8. I am grateful for seeing the neccessity for planning every day in advance: Otherwise, PMO may strike
    9. I am grateful for my friends.
    10. I am grateful for myself - I love me! How could I every complain about myself?
    11. I am grateful for books. I am really tired, but I have to read 10 pages before I'öö head to bed!
    12. I am grateful for the believe in myself, I will achieve victory.
    13. I am grateful for posting here, I did not yesterday because I was so down and destroyed due to my last relaspe.
    14. I am grateful that I will prepare to sleep after I read my book - good night and take care to you all, stay safe and sound!

6. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the warm weather it makes me want to get out of the house.
    2. I am grateful for having a good night sleep.
    3. I am grateful for my family.

1. I'm grateful that I managed to beat 2 years of anxiety preventing me from leaving the house for the most part - to actually not only leave the house, but go out and do cold approach and approach cute girls.
    2. I'm grateful for how confident I feel after yesterday. I went from just the bus ride there having me sweating, to being excited to go out next time and do cold approach better.
    3. I'm grateful for The Beatles in mono. First time listening to Sgt Pepper in mono. It's a very different album, and damn, I really like it. I actually like most of the songs better in mono. I guess because it was such an early album to have stereo effects, it was intended for mono originally and they set it up specifically for mono.

7. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for living right next to two parks and woodland and a small stream running through them. I can run for about 12 km straight through the city without seeing any roads or buildings.

I'm grateful for my SLAA group meeting and the chance to share and support others recovering from sex and love addiction. Also came a across really inspiring talks online that helped me to think about what a healthy relationship might look like. It starts by developing a healthy relationship with yourself before you can even contemplate a relationship with another.

I'm grateful for my Buddhist centre and the people who dedicate their lives to making it work. I'm there this morning to meet with my men's study group for mediation and discussion. It's such a boost every week.

8. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my family.
    I am grateful that first week of work went good. ( Ive been a rollercoster, mostly superconfident but thursday I was in my head for 3 hours and super anxiety ) Why? The next day super confident.
    I am grateful for colors, green, blue yellow, red.
    I am grateful for free weekend.
    I am grateful to be creative. Ill clean my parents attic and fix my updated driving lic.
    I am grateful for present moment.
    Peace everyone

9. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for this new person that came to be part of my life lately;
    3. I am grateful for nigt of sleep I had;
    4. I am grateful for the fact that ehe universe loves me unconditionally.

10. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for:
    • things once again just working out in my favor! :D :D :D :D
    • new, exciting opportunities for the firm!
    • my brilliant mood!

1. I'm grateful for living one more day clean.
    2. I'm grateful for my positive atittude despite all of the stress at work.
    3. I'm grateful for starting to sleep better again.
    4. I'm grateful for having good quality time with my family.
    5. I'm grateful that my confidence is starting to improve.

11. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

@LoyalKnight You can be sure that I won't go to the path of self destruction with this new found attitude. You just hold on buddy even if you fail, the big change will happen. It is happening for me.

1. I am grateful for medications that is going to cure my ear pain.
    2. I am grateful for taking a time off, just doing nothing.
    3. I am grateful for taking further precautions to make sure nothing triggers me.
    4. I am grateful for fellow fapstronauts.
    5. I am grateful for the coming Sunday tomorrow that is going to be awesome.

1. I'm grateful for the workout I just did. Set a couple of lifetime PRs.
    2. I'm grateful for the food I plan to make shortly, as I'm quite hungry.
    3. I'm grateful for this small YouTuber I found a few days ago named Alexander Nilsson. He does cold approach and some other similar things on his channel as a way to build self confidence etc, but what's unique about his videos when compared to most such channels is he's new to it and trying it out and learning as he goes, and he's very real and includes stuff like him walking past girls and not having the guts to approach etc. It definitely motivated me and I credit it with making me more confident for the approaches I did on Thursday.

12. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful to visit my uncle and get a great dinner.
    I am grateful to help my parents to clean the attic.
    I am grateful for my meditation.
    I am grateful to fix my stuff direct and dont procrastinate as im used to do.
    I am grateful to get good sleep now.

13. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for conquering another day with success!
    2. I am grateful that I worked out today, at home today.
    3. I am grateful that I will visit the gym on the morrow with a friend!
    4. I am grateful that I recognize first-hand the destructive effects of PMO and binging. They will keep me safe forever - if I do not forget them!
    5. I am grateful for documentaries. I'm currently watching how Yugoslavia broke up!
    6. I am grateful that I understand a bit of Croatian and Serbian - passively!
    7. I am grateful for my interest in languages - 3 fluently and 1 semi-fluently!
    8. I am grateful for my willpower.
    9. I am grateful for the inner peace I have. I know that I can achieve anything!
    10. I am grateful for the social interactions I had today.
    11. I am grateful that I read 20 pages of Napoleon Hill today!
    12. I am grateful that I am super-tired right now and that I will go sleep. Good night to you all, take care, stay safe and sound!

14. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the sunmer best time of year for me.
    2. I am grateful for this weekend and staying strong.
    3. I am grateful for nofap and the motivation to strive on that it gives me.

15. zmudjr11

zmudjr11 Fapstronaut

I am thankful for golf
    I am thankful for this warm weather
    I am thankful for health

16. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for deep sleep.
    I am grateful for sun.
    I am grateful for a new day.
    I am grateful for new possibilities.
    I am grateful for livin in this era.
    I am grateful for motivational music.
    Have a great day everyone, its a new month!