1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the present moment. The present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for the benefits of NoFap. I relapsed today and feel the negative effects of it (mind fog, tiredness and less clarity.
    3. I'm grateful for cold showers. I can stay for more than 5 mins and it's feels amazing.

2. m.coming.back

m.coming.back Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for drinking a cold clean water after a long day of fasting - thanks god
    I'm grateful for security in my country - thanks god
    I'm grateful for this post : ;)
    ***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

3. Diljot39

Diljot39 Fapstronaut

1) I am grateful for being able to live in Canada
    2) I am grateful for having so much technology to use at such an early age :)
    3) I am grateful for have a very wise mind compared to my friends and family :p

4. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

Evening All, decided to change my grateful schedule up...

I'm grateful for:
    The support I have.
    The family I have.
    The Cold shower I took today. I wish my water could be colder...
    Yoga. I know it's gonna help with a lot of my body issues.
    Time. The more you make use of it the more you seem to have.
    My immediate fallback into flat-line. After that rough day it was a complete switch off again. Day 30 here I come!

5. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful every part of my body is working perfectly. glad for my health;
    2. I am grateful for another day and this present moment;
    3. I am grateful for the things I have right now;
    4. I am grateful for my kindness and the kindness I´ve been receiving lately;
    5. I am grateful for the sea and the stars and the moon;
    6. I am grateful for women;
    7. I am grateful for the food and water;
    8. I am grateful for live.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  6. RationalBrody

RationalBrody Fapstronaut

Grateful today for:
    • having easy access to books & knowledge
    • finding calisthenics
    • feeling good while swimming
    • the weekend that just ended
    • the hard boners that I usually have

7. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for:-

1. Snails. It's been raining and they're happy little things sailing across the pavements.
    2. Airplanes that you can't see because of cloud cover but you know they're there.
    3. Cups of tea.
    4. My headphones for listening to music and not disturbing others.
    5. Cats.
    6. Resistance training.
    7. The sound of rain gently falling.
    8. Birdsong. What a delight it is to hear these little ones calling out to one another and singing.
    9. Listening to Alan Watts chillstep recordings.
    10. Kind, supportive people here at NoFap.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  8. Today I'm greatful for:
    • The awesome weekend I had with my fiend who's like a brother from another mother.
    • I'm greatful to be on day 3 of no pmo!
    • I'm greatful to be kicking ass on my protein sparring modified fast (PSMF)!
    • I'm greatful to have shed 9lbs this week thanks to PSMF!
    • I'm greatful to be me!

9. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I didn't touch myself. [Really this is a challenge] [NO PMO is Tough - A real challenge]

2. I am grateful that i completed my day 10 workout challenge [by mistake i did 10 instead of challenge for day 9]

3. I am grateful for having a great time with my college friends of more than 10+ years.

4. I am grateful for this nofap community who is giving me a fighting chance of getting my life back.

5. I am grateful for my muscle gains.

6. I am grateful for keeping myself sane and calm [didn't have any altercation with my mother today]

7. I am grateful for telling my best friend about a certain forum that is helping in reaching my goals [It may be slow but at least it's a start - Again should have started little early when i had the chance.]

8. I am grateful for all the glances that I am getting from the opposite gender.

9. I am grateful for the clouds that cover the sun when you are really sweating like crazy and the first rainfall of the monsoon season.

Also this gratitude challenge is really helping in bringing more positive outlook towards life.

10. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Thanks brother! If we support each other like this, then it won't be that difficult.

11. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this lovely, lovely day.
    2. I am grateful for New Japan Pro-Wrestling Youtube channel. They put up AJ vs Shinsuke for free.
    3. I am grateful for Netflix, so that I can the IT crowd.
    4. I am grateful for Barnes and Noble, I got to see the Legacy Megazords.
    5. I am grateful to have a job for tomorrow.
    6. I am grateful to be able find new and wonderful things everyday.

12. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I stood firm against PMO today.
    2. I am grateful that I went out today!
    3. I am grateful that I want to go out, but I cannot because of my studies and work (e.g. for my family) I have to do.
    4. I am grateful that nothing can trigger me, no girls IRL, or nothing on the internet. (I never look intentionally for triggers!)
    5. I am grateful that you all exist, and that you keep supporting each other. Keep it up!
    6. I am grateful for history. We can learn so much from the past, from our past, and from events which occured in the past. Never forget this!
    7. I am grateful that I speak three languages fluently, and other two a little bit.
    8. I am grateful that I know that success will be mine. Let's believe in ourselves!
    9. I am grateful that I am extremely tired right now.
    10. I am grateful that I studied for some hours today. I'd preferred doing sports, but sports can wait, studies cannot !
    11. I am grateful for the social interactions and conversations I had today.
    12. I am grateful for my mechanical keyboard. It is insanely clicky, which I really like !
    13. I am grateful for my friends and family.
    14. I am grateful for the habits I developed.
    15. I am grateful that I will go to bed earlier today than I did yesterday. So, good night to you all and take care!

13. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for:
    • managing to finish all my work chores today, despite spending most of my time playing Euro Truck Simulator 2. I don't know how it was possible, but I'm happy about it!

• for finding the motivation to (once again) attempt to stop social drinking. Even though it's "only" 1-3 times a month, it lowers me to the lowest possible state of neanderthal brain. D:

• finding some awesome new music.

14. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

Snaaaails! <3 Used to be my fav animal. Now my fav animal is the penguin. :D

15. LivinginRecovery

And that is a fantastic animal. Penguins are very cool. I love the way they look like they're wearing tuxedos lol

16. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

1. I'm thankful for getting through last night clean - been on a horrible binge cycle, and am now getting clean.
    2. I'm thankful that I have loving parents who are willing to help me no matter what.
    3. I'm thankful for having all that I need and want.

17. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

Today Im grateful for:
    Done my orthopedic exam.
    Enjoyed KebabPizza post exam. Haven't had pizza for 6 month ( its good those 5 min u eat, but Im so sleepy after)...Grateful to see the downside of well-being on junked. Huge difference.
    Grateful for the amazing weather outside.
    Now Im grateful to clean up the apartment, setup new goals for June. Back strict on Ketogen-diet? Study for tomorrows exam. Meditate in the amazing sun on the balcony. Get a tan. Im grateful for this plan.
    @MonkMode

18. LivinginRecovery

Today I am grateful for:-

1. Being able to help others.
    2. Slugs. Often over-looked because they are not as outwardly striking as snails but they're still good people.
    3. Chatting with others and seeing them smile.
    4. Cats. I love the sounds they make when they're playing with toys.
    5. The smell of the earth after rain.
    6. The lush greenness of everything after a deluge.
    7. Friendly neighbours.
    8. My mother who I'm realizing is a friend but through my PMO haze I viewed as an enemy.
    9. Being alive.
    10. Being alive this time in history.

19. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day to live. another day to improve myself;
    2. I am grateful for meditation;
    3. I am grateful for my mother and sister;
    4. I am grateful for hwo I am;
    5. I am grateful for where I am;
    6. I am grateful for what I have;
    7. I am grateful for believing again;
    8. I am grateful for my mind and it´s healing process.

20. 2tochuntra

2tochuntra Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my life and my love one's life.
    I am grateful that I was blessed with beautiful children.
    I am grateful that our family is given enough strength to overcome challenges in our lives.