1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. I am grateful for the recent YouTube algorithm changes and how they've helped my channel grow. I plan to use my new understanding of them to help further spur on the growth of my channel, so I'm quite excited to see what's to come.
    2. I am grateful to have exceeded my goals for 2016 with my channel, with my progress in the gym, and with life in general.
    3. I am grateful to almost be at 100 days of NoFap. Looking back at the year. With my 90 day streak, then a 78 day streak, and now a 97 (soon to be 100+ day) day streak, that's 265 days of no masturbation this year and that's not counting all the shorter 5-8 day streaks in the midst of all that. Feels pretty awesome to have gained such a level of control over my own sex drive.

1. NickMat

NickMat Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this lovely weather
    2. I'm grateful for my breakfast I'm about to eat
    3. I'm grateful for friends that I will visit today

JesusGreen likes this.
  2. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my mind and restraint. I did my best to not hurt other people's feelings and fixed a problems.
    2. I am grateful for Fandango exchange program. I missed this showing of Rogue One, but I changed it free of charge for Thursday.
    3. I am grateful for another chance for a position. I am getting this far. Let this one where I jump the hurdle and land in a new place of success.

JesusGreen likes this.
    1. I am grateful for TubeBuddy. It's a Chrome/Firefox extension/addon that you can use as a YouTuber creator for various things. I'm using a free trial of some of the premium features right now and the tagging tools are so useful. I've already made a bunch of my videos that previously weren't appearing in search start ranking thanks to TubeBuddy. This is going to do wonders for my channel.
    2. I am grateful for Roberto Blake's videos about the new YouTube algorithm and about using TubeBuddy effectively for tagging. Been watching his stuff a whole bunch today and I feel like I'm set up ready to get a whole lot of new traffic to my channel now.
    3. I am grateful for how motivated I've been feeling the last few days. I'm putting a lot more time into my channel and feeling really motivated to keep working on it and learning about better SEO etc. I'm really excited for what's to come.

3. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am grateful to experience cold mornings as it is a welcome change.
    I am grateful for my reading glasses of all things.
    I am grateful to be able to spend Christmas with my family.

JesusGreen likes this.
  4. NickMat

NickMat Fapstronaut

1. for this lovely dump of snow we got
    2. for my paycheque
    3. for a warm bed

JesusGreen likes this.
  5. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, haven't done this for a while so I may go overboard;

1. I am grateful that my parents were able to celebrate 27 years of marriage on Friday, 16 December. God has greatly blessed their lives and it has been the greatest love and blessing on my life too.

2. I am grateful I was able to spend time with an old friend and catch up.

3. I am grateful for food and a home.

4. I am grateful for gym and protein shakes.

5. I am grateful that I am growing stronger to resisting sexual urges and temptations.

6. I am grateful for my job.

7. I am grateful for Nofap.

I hope that everyone has a fantastic week and a very blessed festive season with Loved ones. Please always pray and keep an open communication with God and remember that as men we are made in His image so everything that you Do, you represent the father here on earth. Live life with positivity and a joyful heart, even when things can be how harsh at times remember that you have the All-Mighty on your side.

JesusGreen likes this.
  6. GOOD-NOW BLESSED HOME

GOOD-NOW BLESSED HOME Fapstronaut

I am grateful for family and friends that are amazing, for rest! A busy restaurant and wonderful friends/family to play with daily

Grateful for the healing, still flowing and building more strongly each moment each day!!!!!!

Grateful for Synchronicity Of All GOOD Connectedness, The Flow Of Healing, The Flow Of Love, Building, Expanding, Creating A new

Thank You Thank You Thank You

JesusGreen likes this.
  7. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that we have the means to paint our house even though all the construction is becoming a pain.

2. I am grateful that I have the means to buy loved ones xmas gifts.

3. I am grateful that I have another day to be alive and improve on my life.

JesusGreen likes this.
    1. I am grateful for how extra productive I've been over the last few days. TubeBuddy is really helping in that respect with my keyword research and helping me plan new video subjects, so I managed to plan a whole bunch of videos and get 3 of them recorded today, one of which will be up for release later today.
    2. I am grateful that I was able to progress in weight on my lifts today.
    3. I am grateful that I just hit the 100 day mark! :D

SLIPZ19 likes this.
  8. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

I've read some of these and it's uplifting to read them!
    Gonna aim to be more consistent in posting this.

(1) I'm grateful that thanks in part to the healthy food yesterday I feel better physically and might be up for ice skating today if there is no booking
    (2) I'm grateful that a facebook friend who I have already met a few times in real life wants to go ice skating with me and some others.
    And we've started to organise for another day.
    (3) I'm grateful that i have some of that healthy food for lunch and OK I know, I got two kindle ebooks. One is fiction and i like the author and the other is techniques on thoughts and it seems helpful.
    And of course I am grateful for this place!

JesusGreen likes this.
  9. GOOD-NOW BLESSED HOME

I'm grateful for the worlds life and diversity, For mine too

I'm grateful for counselling today and reiki yesterday

Grateful for being able to help others and now myself too

Thank you

JesusGreen likes this.
  10. K.B.

K.B. Fapstronaut

I am grateful for quality time spent
    I am grateful for the opportunity to try a new food
    I am grateful for another day of health and opportunity

JesusGreen likes this.
    1. I am grateful for a great workout today.
    2. I am grateful for having passed the 100 day mark and be moving on to better numbers.
    3. I am grateful that 2017 is just around the corner, after how awesome 2016 was I can't wait to see how 2017 will be.

11. GOOD-NOW BLESSED HOME

Grateful for therapy! For wonderful Friends And Support! For The Ability To Support Others

Gratefull for Great Mother Father Spirit, Father Mother Earth And All The Connections Awakening FREELY

Grateful For All The Angels In All Our Lives Everywhere For The Help, Love, Unending Support

Thank You Thank You Thank You

JesusGreen likes this.
  12. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for time to think, family, and friends.

JesusGreen likes this.
  13. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for having making so many people days. I gave out holiday cards to my coworkers and those who I volunteer with. It was a shock and I did not get anything in return or expect to.
    2. I am grateful for loving the career that I have: teaching.
    3. I am grateful for the changes I am going through. I will be silent or passive no longer.

1. I'm grateful that Google sent me my ad revenue from November today.
    2. I'm grateful that it's almost Christmas and New Year's Eve.
    3. I'm grateful that it looks like I'll be able to afford everything I wanted to get out of the way this/next month (eye test + glasses/6 months worth of contacts, more weights, dip belt, dip station, pay taxes, etc and still have a bunch left over.) - feels good after being pretty much bone dry cash wise for the first half of the year while I was getting things off the ground.

BushidoWarrior, Ukulele and SLIPZ19 like this.
  14. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my gym sessions.

2. I am grateful for books that feed us knowledge and empower our minds.

3. I am grateful for 'The Big Bang Theory' show.

15. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for the chance to see Rogue One.
    2. I am grateful for the Reddit Karma that I get. I have the top post in two different subs.
    3. I am grateful for my reason and restraint that will guide me to new heights.