1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Yeah I know I need to do more.

I'm thinking of learning a sport and doing the fitness exercises that come with it. In fact I'm going to one of those coaching centers today to discuss timings and stuff.

Navdeep, LoyalKnight and Baldur like this.
  2. Good job! Keep it up!

Navdeep, LoyalKnight and Baldur like this.
  3. No lifting today, I did a ton of stretches, dead hangs and light band work. The endorphin rush I get from some intense stretching and spinal decompression should be illegal.

4. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

The usual stuff.
    • Carrying my girlfriend.
    • Kettlebells.
    • Chin Ups.
    I fuck*ng love to do these "exercises". :D Keep posting my fellow nofappers!
    Stay strong!
    /Baldur

5. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Awesome to see this thread being so lively. Keep it up, my brothers and sisters!

The victory will be ours. Let's show the world the true strength of NoFap! Ura, to victory!

Today I had my leg day. I did squats, leg presses and calf raises. At the end I ran for around 7 minutes. Not more because I did the mistake of eating before visiting the gym. Bad mistake, I shall not do that again!

I also started with my transition phase. Until Friday I shall eat around 2400 kcal per day and after that it will be around 2900kcal for my clean bulk - I'll monitor my progress!

6. [​IMG]

Navdeep, Baldur and Deleted Account like this.
  7. I wanna join this. Need more motivation to go exercising. Tomorrow I will go for a run and do push ups!

Navdeep likes this.
  8. Swimming:
    Sunday 27 laps 39:22
    Monday 26 laps 38:43

Last week
    It's been a great day and week for the mighty walrus at the pool! Saturday Today 5400 ft, 1 mile plus 120 ft in 39:02.

I completed 5 Mile Week in the pool! That's one mile swim on Monday and 30 laps Tuesday. off on Wednesday. 1 mile on Thursday, Friday 30 laps and 27 laps today, Saturday!

Yes 5 miles of total swimming for the whole week! 1 mile per day. I am healthy, strong, feeling stronger everyday.

Not to mention I'm one handsome Beast! Just look at my profile pic!

Navdeep and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Kettlebell workout and nature walk.

10. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Running a bit low on time today.
    2x 35 leglifts per leg
    15x exploding sideways crunches w/ 10lb added to bending leg
    35 second wall sit
    Might do more later.

11. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Just look at those tusks!

12. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Thanks man! That made my day! :D
    All the best Promethean! =)
    Gonna play with my kettlebell now.
    Have a nice day!
    /Baldur

13. Today I went for 2 km run, and now I am doing three reps of push ups, 20-25 each!

14. Good job!

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Heavy deadlifts and pause squats today.

Deadlift working sets were 370x3, 420x3 and 475x3. I followed up with high bar pause squats; 275lb with a 3 second pause at the bottom. I did these for 5 sets of 3 reps. Nothing has helped my deadlift more than pause squats. Not a ton of volume today but I'm hoping to hit some new PR's in 2 or 3 weeks.

Navdeep and Baldur like this.
  16. Swimming: 30 laps. 6000 ft. Or 1 mile plus 720 ft. 44:12

17. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Easy night tonight. Had a bad night last night, a long day today and a big dinner, plus held up sheet metal in the machine shop for a few hours, so tonight was simply:
    35x butterflies, 10lb per arm
    30x curls, 10lb per arm

18. Went for a 2 km run, did 3 reps of push ups 20 per and now the plank 3 reps for around 40 seconds each.

19. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

From next day I will start exercising for at least 30 minutes daily... Here is a commitment from my side ...

20. Heavy bench and some back and shoulder work today.

Bench working sets were 255x3, 295x3 and 330x3. Last set was a grinder but those are the ones that teach me the most. I did my usual light weighted chinups with 25lbs for 80 total reps. After some high rack pulls today just because I had the extra time and I figured my grip could use some improvement. Lastly some band work for the rear deltoids and rotator cuffs.

On a side note; it's nice to see everyone's routine and how we're all so varied in our methods, but still share the same goal of self improvement. Never stop improving.