1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the establishment holding us down

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 14, 2018.

1. 1) Someone is the health field = Not a doctor
    2) Someone who had studied oncology = Not an oncologist
    3) Labels thread hilarious and provides no counter argument.

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  2. the plant is simply a catalyst to open your mind, it made me realize so many things, like the crappy food i was putting into my body, the horrifying treatment of animals in the meat industry, my eyes were opened to natures beauty. I realized how i was treating people and my family and i made a change, man i cant describe how much cannabis has bettered my life.

3. People in the health field cant even decide if butter is healthy or not.

4. It doesn't open minds. Whatever you guys may say, I have seen those who profess to have their minds opened and yet remained oafs of the first rate. So spare me the fine sounding terminology. If you like the effect it has, more power to you. But no need to sugarcoat it.

5. i just gave you multiple examples of how it opened my mind, i didnt say it raised your IQ, Unless you smoke than you cant talk.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. if you have smoked and you never had any realizations than you must not have much going on in that head of yours.

7. of course you will have silly thoughts but very profound ones to, its sad it wasnt able to open your mind.

8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I rather have a nation full of potheads than one filled with opioid addictions. Many of them got hook on opioids due to things CBD could’ve fixed.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Pharmacies are a huge reason why the USA is having a drug problem in the first place.

10. preach it!

MLMVSS likes this.
  11. Marijuana can make you think that ordinary things are amazing.
    There is no big conspiracy, just lots of people and groups acting in mutual self interest.

12. i know right not only would crime go down if i
    its makes you realize things on a deeper level, an example is a cookie, you might see a cookie but a stoned person might realize something deeper about it.

MLMVSS likes this.
  13. like i said my friend cured her breast cancer with it, and no weed cannot cause lung cancer.

14. of course smoking is not good for you but cannabis kills cancer so its impossible to get lung cancer from it.

15. well you cant give me evidence that it causes cancer so you can believe what you want also.

16. Not to mention the death problem that comes from the use of many of these dangerous FDA approved drugs.

MLMVSS and BravelyKegger like this.
  17. never met a cancer patient who does pot except my friend, most people like you dont believe it so i doubt a lot of people are doing it.

18. Are you high right now?

19. You should try LSD.