1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

You can do better @Zen Mode . This is of course a good lesson though. Don't binge please. Maybe try doing something else, maybe try working out, and putting all of your sexual energy there too. Use your rage that you have during workouts too, that way you would also not be feeling all angry.. I will always be ready to talk if at all you want to, brother. We can all go past this.

alfianlight likes this.
  2. Sorry to hear that @Zen Mode . Don’t lose hope, get back up and try again!

alfianlight and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Thank you both @CoolBuddy7 and @Jefe Rojo it really means alot. I will promise not to binge and get back to the streak as soon as possible.

alfianlight, Jefe Rojo and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. @Saiyan123 , can we get a rematch? @Zen Mode wasn’t ready. He’s ready now :).

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  5. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Haha, I accept your rematch. I ain't taking it easy this time though

alfianlight, CoolBuddy7 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  6. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Still holding to it. Hope you are staying strong, @Saiyan123, and feeling better (urges passed).

7. Excellent. Glad to have you back. Fight hard my friend. :)

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Wow, What an encouraging duel partner ! Hope you both fight well together.

primordial-saiyan and Jefe Rojo like this.
  9. yessss, sounds good like the encouragement.
    Unlucky Icerocket no matter how many times we fall we always get up that's what separates us from being weak.

Alex_Al, CoolBuddy7 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  10. urges passed, I just forced myself to sleep and I'm a lot better and motivated now.

Jag Hyde, CoolBuddy7 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  11. Everyone here is awesome will be back fully on this tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it :D Stay strong no matter what happens. If we fall we get up and fight always no matter how many times the arrow of P&M will pierce us, we never stay down that's why we'll win until all of us have fought off this disease.

Alex_Al, CoolBuddy7 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  12. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Saiyan123 SO TRUE!!! Indeed that separates us from the other... The desire to fight it... Even if we are still in the battle... And we have also its other, we are not standing alone! ;-)

13. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

I'm not normally one to post motivational messages on day 1, but I feel that this may help someone today.. if not myself as well.

When an urge enters your mind, it's incredibly important to look at the urge from an external point of view. It's a lot harder than it sounds, but once you get the hang of being aware of your thoughts, you'll be one step closer to letting urges pass without having to resist it, or give in to it. If you can notice the urge as what it is, your brain wanting that dopamine fix, from the very start, it's power is reduced tenfold.

The feeling of moving past an urge is comparable to receiving an A on an exam, acing an interview, or reaching the top of a mountain. These are all difficult challenges, when they are conquered, a sense of pride and accomplishment washes over you. The same concept applies to moving past an urge without giving in to it. You don't need a high streak number to feel this sense of accomplishment, just take it one urge at a time and soon this difficult challenge will be in the rear-view mirror.

14. So, how's everyone doing? Checking in day 67 and wearing my self-confidence on my sleeve :)

15. Checkin day 22. have a great day mates.

Deleted Account and Alex_Al like this.
  16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking day 40! Proud to be here! ;-) hold on guys and girls... Have a nice day!

17. Congrats on 40 days! Keep going man!

18. Day 1 is the best day because it reminds us of our pure intention of committing to defeating this. It's just the first step and thanks for the kind and motivating message.

19. doing good, feeling motivated. Happy you're doing good aswell :)
    Congratulations on 40 days, big achievement keep it up and be alert.
    Well done on a week keep it up.

Everyone have a good day and hope you're doing good.