1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I'm good with the rules. I did get nervous when I saw that we were going "Hard Mode", then I saw sex in a relationship clause. I was seriously concerned for a moment! Still not going to be easy. ;)

2. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

So....... It just feels kind of wrong that I'm hoping my opponent has a relapse...... o_O

3. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Just checking in, and even though you're my opponent @lazystory, I don't want you to fail. I think it would still be pretty great if we just kept going, our streaks climbing ever higher, with neither side giving in. A truly great duel that would be.

4. nah i wish I was that skilled. :D A lot of pictures online just tried to find one relating to the names, same w sloth and same w thanos but all I did was crop it lool. I'm gonna keep trying to do that so the duel feels more real.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  5. Perfect :D got a few people on 11-20 gonna have some really good match ups

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  6. Perfect as you've accepted the challenge so there shall be announced another duel, there is a difference in the number of days obviously so as you're 90+, I think it's only fair if before every 2 weeks you write a couple of benefits in a list or techniques you use you use to abstain as you must be feeling superhuman right now and we want to be inspired by such benefits. if you miss it for 2 weeks don't worry however you won't be penalised in the duel or anything just do it the week after. Sounds good?

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Perfect the monk VS satan, no more words needed for this, the official announcement is gonna be so good :D . Thanks for the kind words also. @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep , you shall be set up against a closer opponent as there is one waiting in the 11-20 day bracket.

8. I think it would be good if you dueled against @Hickorydoo (on 15 days).

I like the idea of 2v2...

fight to see who can survive the longest, whoever does wins it for their team. I've seen the custom rules aswell and all are good, trying to make it as flexible as possible so everyone enjoys it. If all 4 of you agree then it will be announced that freedom_lover and IAM have joined the 1v1 duel and there has been team ups. Let's see what happens :)

9. Thank you my dear sister! :emoji_blush::emoji_hugging::emoji_couple_ww:
    I have seen that your duel has begun. I wish you the best of luck!

10. The way I like it is the way topes has taken it, that's more my intention. Also @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep is looking for a duel, feel free to set up rules and then I'll announce the fight if you want a duel.

11. Cool!
    I like it!
    For me it will be a pleasure to be together with @fleurette
    But doesn't matter the fact that we have very different streaks?

I propose this, it's just an idea, and I don't know if others would like it. I'd understand if they said no.
    But it occurs to me that maybe the 4 members put our counters at 0. And start all together from a number in common.
    As I mentioned, it's just an idea :)

12. i like the idea :)

13. Hey!
    I'm sorry, it seems that @Saiyan123 have already accommodated me in another duel :(

14. Deleted Account likes this.
  15. I agree, I check my no PMO days on Habit Share app anyway so I might as well start from 0 here to be on the same page with everyone. And I'll add a note about that in my journal here. So, what do you think now, gentlemen? The ladies have made up their minds and have already started training for the battle!

16. think I'm gonna watch iRobot again tonight loool

17. Haha

18. Deleted Account likes this.