1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I will keep that in mind for later.
    Ideally we would both last 12 rounds and end in a draw, then celebrate together. You can't throw a punch at me, my reflexes are too fast!

2. How about a challenge Mylady @Freedom_lover ?
    (*・∀・*)人(*・∀・*)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  3. i ignored my destiny once. i cannot do that again. not even for you little one.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  4. Alright, then let's return to this discussion when you will have at least 35 days!

5. Let's see ^^. My robo mate will not go down without giving a tough fight.

6. How long is 1 round?

7. noted. We'll have it on 30th April

8. One round is 30 days, my dear fleur. So by challenging me you have just committed to 365.

9. OK great, I'll have 365 days to get my Queendom in order then. Starting from today? Or should I add 365 to my current streak? PS. I'm not your darling, my dear robo rival.

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

New here, so... A little bit difficult to find someone... Anyone wanna fight with a newbie? :)

11. Shit so messed up here. Some artificial intelligence came to my 1on1 like he bored and got nothing to do. Talking shit, but that shit so irrelevant. Stay in your lane. Before I beast on you, rusty fellow. That is why I do not like rules. Cause you ain't keeping them. Shit.

12. I'm on 1on1 with both you and him, you're on 1on1 with me only! I'm your one in a million :D I got paired up with @010010010100000101001101 before you appeared here and he accepted my challenge.

13. Is that directed at me? When did I talk shit at you?
    I think current streak should count, simply because it's easier to track. I mean I can not set up multiple counters in my signature for multiple challenges. But it's not that big of a deal, if you want we can start from today. Wonder what our host and referee @Saiyan123 thinks we should do? It's his fighting arena after all.
    When there is fighting there are always betting, so how about we set up our own bet? If I win I'm allowed to call you "darling". Hehe. And if you win... make me do pushups? Or is there anything else you would like to be on?

14. If I win I'd like to see you dance! :D Push-ups would be too easy for you!

15. Alrighty then! If you get lucky I might just dance for you. The bets are on!

16. That is 1on1 thread. End of discussion.

17. Thistimeitsfinal

Thistimeitsfinal Fapstronaut

I will join the battle, just let us know how!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  18. Yeah it is. But @Saiyan123 wrote that custom rules are also allowed. So..? Maybe you guys sort this dispute out together and let me know - I'm ready to fight either you both or each one after the other, it's not a big difference for me. Every fight will be done on hard mode. Period.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
  19. Well it's said in the rules that person can be in a duel with more than one rival at a time:
    Also yes, custom rules:
    The way I see it though; flexible fun > fixed rules. Rebooting is already complicated process, so no point over-complicating things even more. If we can make this reboot process more enjoyable for us then why not?

But that being said, @BeastBoyBalling is kind of right. @Saiyan123 did indeed title it "1v1". So I think we should wait until he comes online and see whether he's fine with this. It's his thread after all and I don't want for us to just rudely hijack it like that...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
  20. I have a suggestion! What if we would make it 2v2? Right now @fleurette would be fighting 1v2, so we need to pair up her with another fighter to be by her side. What about @Freedom_lover ? I know the streaks are not that equal but I am kind of overlooking it, because I think it would be super cool to have girls vs boys team battle! @Saiyan123 what do you think of it?

Anyhow, just a random idea. :D

Pedro.Conquers and Jag Hyde like this.