1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Day 148/∞
    Just got up at precise 5:30 am today
    Did yoga and meditation
    And In a moment my anxious mind rowing in the caves of disdain vanished.
    Hey Do Running helps us in any way
    Please let me know about it.
    *Doc was only able to construct the new universe by Meditation*

2. I think you just discovered it - it was always there, you just removed the veil ;)

3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 Checking in for the day. Got a little pissed and started to have a small headache, have a big day tmr(And really getting worried about a certain incompetent group member ruining everything). Also, didn't notice the win until I checked the main page lol

4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I relapsed yeaterday, I am mentioning it today and put @Turtleboi against a stronger opponent, he deserves better opponent. Starting again with day zero.

5. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 I'm so sorry to hear that. Stay strong, and fight on!

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

8. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@FTI approaching two weeks baby!

Checking in - past week has been hard with plenty of urges, low feelings and depressed thoughts.

Continuing with my meditation to help clear my thoughts and keep up the fight!

9. Day 4 check-in. Doing fairly OK. Not many urges. Let's get at this.

10. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

11. You too ^^
    Check in

12. FTI

FTI Fapstronaut

@Halibut Everyday, Day Infinity seems more attainable. Checking in, and I've been feeling 'emotions', whereas before I was apathetic and numb.

13. Checking in! :)

Everything is going well here. The urges have been calm. I decided to remove Instagram from my cell phone to avoid the p-sub, I think it was the best decision.

I wish you all the best in your streaks, friends.
    I share a video that I like to watch, it motivates me to create habits in my life. It's a bit long, but it's worth seeing until the end.
    Good Wednesday everyone!

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. Relapsed just a few moments ago.. today is quite hot (34 degree) and therefore I was so unproductive and was pissed of..
    But I will continue. Fighting hard

16. We go again, don't make the same mistake and fight with full force on the hard day 1s.

T0mCrus4der and Deleted Account like this.
  17. will set you up soon, thanks for joining warrior!

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have found these flood of emotions is what makes the urges that more powerful.

I experience stress and desire with a higher intensity, whilst the withdrawal symptoms are making me feel less positive emotions.

I know that it is a waiting game, up until the 3rd week of a streak I feel like this - pain is temporary, success is permanent

19. PMO devil strikes in hordes for sure, 5 fighters out in 2 days. We can fight better if we strategise for this war and stick to the plan. @bluedragon9 @prince san @TomCrusader, @CoolBuddy7. Was talking about this yesterday and the most important thing is to cut off access to triggers. We avoid the enemy's drop points we avoid failing the mission. How does the enemy work though? They sit on the paths for our success and ambush us whilst we are hungry to regress to our desires, whilst we sleep, whilst we are tired, whilst we are depressed, whilst we are weak. This is the definition of a coward yet an open enemy. But has great strength and can make you turn into an animal if you cave in. This is why avoiding is 100% necessary and for the next 5 days the mission for us is not to even peek at any P or P-subs. We come under enemy fire in the way of an urge, we can beat him, as a group of soldiers or alone. But once you fall for the temptations of the mirage, you are all but lost. Soldiers, rise up and fight. Today is a day of discipline to recuperate from the fall. We will rise stronger!!! Look at the fighters who's stories are known to all @MASTER MONK, @Borntoshine33 ,@ujing, @icelady , @Doctor Manhattan ,@BeastBoyBalling , @Mr. Tumnus, @Angus McGyver, @control your life. These are some of the heroes/heroines and there are many more in here but they are the successful against their enemy and look at the discipline. Let us rise and become known.

20. we never give up!!!