THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PM (or PMO) TOURNAMENT | OPEN

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Saiyan123, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

63 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

I'm sorry I just saw this my brother, take your time if you need. I feel like really whatever you want in the world you can have, you just have to make the path so the disadvantage exists to male's in some cases where there is a lot more work experience opportunity for women in banking and many industries nowadays but if you truly set a goal for wanting something then nothing will stop you from being successful.

2. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

Very crazy, all my siblings avoid the topic. Me and my dad don't talk, he doesn't talk to anyone but my mum. I used to go months without us saying a word to each other, this is how he is though I don't understand it. If I did talk he would tell me to go away, no doubt and he has bad anger issues and smoking addiction. The anger is pretty terrifying but I do respect him as he has worked very hard for me to come to UK from Bangladesh and I owe him a lot.

3. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

values are being lost, you're right it's social degradation. I have hope for the future though, I see no reason to be pessimistic when we are the force of change ourselves and there is the beauty of the community here I found. If I didn't find this I would be very sad. If each of us makes our own positive change, and helps our societies this will inevitably be a collective change.

4. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

Mercedes are so dominant. That would be a dream aswell. I've supported ferrari since I was a kid.

5. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

:) good old thanos.
    Alhamdulillah
    Alhamdulillah good brother, strong finally. Need to keep reminding myself to be strong against urges. Just need to focus on developing skills over this next week, holiday is over for me now I need to work.
    Good I'm glad, the prayers worked ;)
    I'm so happy you're going strong my awesome friend. :)

6. ThisTrainDontStop

ThisTrainDontStop Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123
    Streak is 2 days on 6/23/19. My record is 30 hard mode.

7. ujing

ujing Fapstronaut

Day 102...finally sunny day after 3 days full of urges & all...anyways back to normal...the journey continues

8. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

awesome, thanks for letting me know your record aswell, you'll definitely beat it :) I'll set you up soon.

9. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Congrats on your 22 streak.

10. ManHvnBnd

ManHvnBnd Fapstronaut

Day 1 Check-In

Heading to bed now. Prayerfully tomorrow goes well.

11. EquitableMove

EquitableMove Fapstronaut

Hello may I participate @Saiyan123? I just ended my last streak of 21 and would like even more motivation.

12. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Well, it's a long story, In short, I had a long distance friend. I really liked her (It's not "love" or if it is, it's platonic love). We used to talk almost every day, It's a year-long friendship. After being offline for a few weeks (Due to exams or stuff) when she came back, she started to avoid me. Sometimes ignore. I'm an anxious introvert so I don't have any real friend. I was happy because of her but now she talks like it's an obligation. That hurts me a little so that's why I was sad. After really trying to discuss this, she has stopped ignoring. but this friendship is no longer special to her as it was before. What do you guys think?

13. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Day 1 and 2 complete Alhamdulillah

Saiyan123 likes this.
  14. L'empereur

L'empereur Fapstronaut

Check in. I am addicted to eating watermelon, but I don't mind.

15. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

daily check in..
    the battle continue but the winning is near.. So I won't give up
    I deactivated them bc I wasn't using them as I should but as another trigger for me.. I plan to improve e then come back stronger and use them the right way this time

Saiyan123 likes this.
  16. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

check in day 5, get me a contestant

Saiyan123 likes this.
  17. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Inspiring that you see the good in the bad, be proud of yourself! Not many are able to do that brother

Saiyan123 likes this.
  18. King Ghoul Sstar

King Ghoul Sstar Fapstronaut

Check in day 29. Had to uninstall pinterest off my phone even though I only used it for cool backgrounds

19. Always_moving_forward

I know thats not what you want to hear, but..
    rmReal friends can sometimes suck sometimes because they might leave you for fame, only hang out with you because you benefit them, YADA YADA but only friends are even worse (normally). It is so much easier to say good bye and never talk to that person again.
    I know that probably sounds stupid for you but try to make really friends, maby in your class?

Saiyan123 and bluedragon9 like this.
  20. Always_moving_forward