1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. He is not Greek. His parents came from Nigeria and he was born in Athens. Which by law makes him Greek, but by origin he is not, I know I know it is obvious, just get the point :D @Alex_Al I am not saying nothing racists like, just sayin he is greek is insane.
    He is as Greek as Ivan Zaytsev is Italian volleyball player.

I have no respect for people who play for others countries, I am waiting for my boy Tammy Abraham from Chelsea FC to decide on which side he will play. If he chooses Nigeria, he is great in my eyes, if he chooses England, he is a scum to me.

prince san likes this.
  2. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

For me nothing special about it... after all, we are all inhabitants of the same planet!

prince san and cr7da8055 like this.
  3. It is a competition between countries. So I like everybody to represent his root. If not , it is just like club level.

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Thanks
    I’m not from Greece though, but who doesn’t love Giannis

prince san likes this.
  5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah bro, he gets the explosiveness from his African Roots.

prince san and Leader of ME like this.
  6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day

prince san and control your life like this.
  7. I don't know about sports much but roots are parents, right? Father is from Nigeria, mother is from England, and he was born in London. Maybe we should talk here about the freedom of choice?
    Anyways, I digress. Checking in.

8. Isn't it obvious he is Nigerian and his place is not in the England national team where the fuckin English scums will say he is a black monkey on the regular when he misses. If he plays in Nigeria, people will regard him as king. Scores or mises he will be there own. He will be like Drogba was in Cote D'Ivoire. Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham- It is obvious who he is, what free choice?

Don't stress, life is a mess and all of them Free will preachers are false prophets, run away from everybody. Free will is something sacred. And Blood is Blood. Hope my boy play for Nigeria, I won't forgive him.

9. Yes, it's your choice.

10. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. This is your opinion and I respect it but aren't you a bit presumptuous in deciding what kind of people englishmen are and how they'll respond to a bad performance? I mean the name is African because his father is African, would have been his mother would it be ok? Wouldn't have been the same person with the same 50/50 roots? I agree that people should represent their country but in this case, it is his country.. it's not like Albanian player that being born in Albania from Albanian parents go play in the swiss's football team just because they're paid, he decided who to be faithful to.. and be faithful to a country you don't feel you belong to just to be treated as a God wouldn't be worse than play for money? You play for them just to feel superior, to be better than them.. but as stated just my opinion, maybe wrong but mine

Anyway checking in

12. To lead them.

I wonder why people don't listen to me.

It is deeper. It ain't about who the Englishmen are, but who we are as human.

But if you wanna be concrete, they do it on the regular too.
    I see nothing European in him. Sorry but he is 100 percent Nigerian, if you really open your eyes. It doesn't matter who his mother is, it is who he is.
    You play for the superior team, just to be sure your name is in the biggest challenges and never dropping due to the team success.

I value your connection. Thank you for it. I know people treated me everywhere as radical, but hey.. the truth is one. I hate opinions, I love logic. We have that saying.. you cannot say black is white. Things are what they are. To be more concrete imagine he is in the Nigerian team with his teammates , imagine he is in England with his teammates .

#LoveWhoYouAre
    #AcceptWhoYouAre
    #SeeTheTruth
    #StayAwayFromTheFake
    #StayAwayFromTheLie

An opinion is an illusion. A thesis, a strong argumentation is different. In Bulgaria we see a person who is not Bulgarian in the national team, we are getting insane, just like everywhere in the world. It is a NATIONAL team. As much as I love Tamaraebi as CFC striker, I would be pissed representing Bulgaria, he is not one of us. The same Giannis is not Greece. See the Greek basketball national team, see the Antetokounmpo brothers, see the rest.

#NoPointofDiscussions
    #ItisEasyWork

You got to be where you belong.

13. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

And i belong where my color says?
    Anyway... And how important is the team and the country i prefer to play? sports are for fun and not to provoke anger. after all, they play no important or essential role in our lives. other things are important, other are the problems of life.

14. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Okay so I PM’d for the last two nights but it was something different. I was having phone sex with a girl I really like, but I also feel like I’m playing with fire. I don’t feel guilty like I usually do but I no one of these days I’m gonna lose my marbles.. Maybe I should tell her that this ain’t for me and I’ll wait till we are in person. It’s like having just one glass of wine, when I don’t drink anymore. Maybe I’ll ill just show her mine and be like I’ll save it for when we in person. This is a better mind control approach formy future sanity.

Any thoughts anyone?

15. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I used to think like this when I was a young adult but my mind has changed. This is the kind of language “he’s not one of us” that causes division and racial conflict.

Caucasians turning around saying USA ain’t for the colored, Mexicans kicking out foreign tourists; all streams from the same ideology.

For an example, if a black Nigerian man is raised in the USA is whole life he wants to play for the USA not Nigeria, that’s his choice. He plays where he feels is home for him. But say he feels like he needs to go to his roots and play in Nigeria that’s also his choice. You do you, fuck what others think.

16. prince san likes this.
  17. that's it. no more to add.
    Your choices define you not your name