1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@motive_360 checking in for the day. Sorry to hear that you relapsed. Hope you can recover soon. Yesterday was tough, got hit with a major urge in the morning, got too angry just a few hours later and said some nasty shit that I kinda regret, had dinner way too late and was extremely uncomfortable, which delayed my sleep for a good while. Still am suffering the aftereffects of yesterday's urge now.

2. I have no losses.

Let's go Champ.

primordial-saiyan and Maxym like this.
  3. Announcement. After the month of September I am going out of the forum. I will come back checking in months. Like 3 months check. Just coming in. For just a check, just to know I am on track.

@icelady @MASTER MONK @Moon_Shine @Motiv3 @Saiyan123 @Borntoshine33 in this month you and others close to me can ask for a personal details connection if you don't wanna loose connection.

I am going to win my last duel here @Will Lee with all my respect and I am out.

Man.. it was a journey to remember.

BeastBoyBalling

4. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@motive_360 OOF, I relapsed too. I don't even recall what happened, but by the time I realized what's happening, it was too late. This lingering urge that's lurking in the back of my head since yesterday just straight up launched a coup in my brain the moment I started showering. It was just so sudden that I don't even know what I did wrong this time around. Anyway, need to learn how to shut down these craving-style lingering urges as well. Here are a few theories that I had about this particular failure: 1) It's simply me falling to the aftereffects of yesterday's urge and stress, 2) It's the fact that I blundered a little(looked at pictures of beautiful women, and had second-long fantasies as well) that fed the urge enough for this to happen, or 3) My alertness simply wasn't enough(If so, I need to fix this soon. A lack of alertness has murdered me multiple times alrdy this year). That makes the 17th relapse I had this year, so 5 more and I'm pretty much back to square one(I had 22 last year)

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Check in day 36
    @fg4795 how have you been?

7. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

Oh, both at 0 days...
    My reasons are like..1) I could have controlled the urge but I thought like "many people I follow have just relapsed (their counters hitting 0), aaa... soo,,,..."
    Sounds stupid now.
    And I might have relapsed >30 times this year (didn't count) It's great that you are at just 17 times.

8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Well, sounds like you might want to give less attention to other people's streak counter, at least until you can safely ignore a mass relapse event. Also, pretty sure I'm at more than 17, but I'm too lazy to verify every single time I relapsed, so 17 is kinda the not-so-solid reference number(Also pretty sure I relapsed more than 22 times last year, and it's impossible to determine the actual amount of relapses last year since there are a lot of them that I didn't record)

EDIT since I don't want to make a double post: Anyway, checking in for the day

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  9. Quiet bad in the real life, PMO totally under control by now, the rest of life is messy yet, had to clean up a lot

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

What's up guys? @Saiyan123 good to see you again mate! How the fight is going?

11. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

I'm back! Anyone wants to fight?

12. Leo Szilard

Leo Szilard Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 , Saiyan123 , I would like to join today is my first day. Vene Vidi Vici

13. Leo Szilard

Leo Szilard Fapstronaut

14. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

15. Leo Szilard

Leo Szilard Fapstronaut

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah man, same with me too. Past 3 days have been bad, totally unproductive. Probably flatlining now.
    Check in day 38
    Peace!

primordial-saiyan, Maxym and fg4795 like this.
  17. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

You bet! Let's do this!

18. ckfighter81

ckfighter81 Fapstronaut

i got 3 days. id like to duel with someone and try to push him over.
    ckfighter81 on skype and trillion

19. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut