1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. My rival has already achieved 90 days :eek:. Good luck to me lol.

CoolBuddy7 and Leader of ME like this.
  2. Come on, your only rival is PMO! No "lol" here in duel thread!!

3. True, PMO has no chance against me now I'm so motivated in killing it right now I'm not finding it difficult at all.

4. Yeah I agree, I like your posts @BeastBoyBalling. Interesting to hear.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  5. QuietKarma

QuietKarma Fapstronaut

Afraid to say I have also relapsed, the triggering factor was the internet browser on my phone which I used to see an explicit video. Im embarrassed and disappointed in myself. I have posted a lot on here about how determined I am to keep going but clearly it was just all talk.

In order to correct my mistakes I have taken the following steps:
    1) Block the internet browser and youtube on my phone. This will no longer be an accessible option for me.

6. Yeah I deleted youtube, and instagram. Thought I'd feel worse and bored but haven't felt better since. And no it wasn't all talk it was your true intention this was just a slip up. We fight again and again until we succeed.

Jag Hyde, CoolBuddy7 and QuietKarma like this.
  7. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

How can I get one challenge here? :p

Currently I am rebooting for 90+ days. Will defeat everyone 1 by 1 . . .

8. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Just look for people who are not already in a challenge or duel with someone else. If you find someone not currently in a duel, and at the same time, if he/she is also on the same magnitude of streak of your's, you can tag them, challenging them to a duel. If he/she accepts your challenge, then you are placed in the duel. The person to abstain the longest away from PMO wins.

Well, good job about being confident on yourself. Wish you the best in your rebooting journey.:)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

You sure have come a long way up, from there brother.;) Great indeed.:)
    But, I think, there's always some room for improvement. So, let's fight this together.

10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Go through the last couple of pages and if you find anyone like this, waiting for a duel, you can challenge them, or wait till a worthy warrior turns up.

Go through this:

You are currently on Day 1, so, I guess you are eligible to challenge any person, whom again also belongs to the category from Day 1-10.

11. I think everyone active here is in a duel so you might have to wait a while. I'll tag you so you know when I've found an opponent and I'm glad you've joined :D

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  12. class thank you :)

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Eh, :p, you're welcome brother..:D

14. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

I already sent some pvt to people that still waiting and finished the challenge, so maybe I get some answer soon :)

15. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

@QuietKarma as far as I know we were recently in a duel. If you want, we can continue in our duel, as we are now at almost the exact same spot.

16. yeah you were in a duel against each other relapsed on the same day between a few hours without each other realising. I'd say rematch.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in, the fight continues for life !

18. Be careful what you saying. We all gladiators here.

19. My today thoughts. Yesterday I was watching basketball there are cheerleaders, they are over sexual feminine adds when trying to download movie from the torrents. They went even promoting me sites to sex dates. I did no search in my computer to promote such things, but still they are enforcing it. So my thoughts, guys, girls are Is it more difficult for men or women? More accurate, are men too much exposed to a sexual content, which they do not want like( adds, women clothes, nakedness etc) or it is similar or worse for women? Let me know what you think.