THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PM (or PMO) TOURNAMENT |CLOSED (NO NEW FIGHTERS)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Saiyan123, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. BeastBoyBalling

BeastBoyBalling Fapstronaut

No comment.
    you my boy.
    There is no perfect but permanent.
    feel free to share. And even though I speak imperative. Be free to think with your own head. It was pleasure reading.

CoolBuddy7, Topes and Saiyan123 like this.
  2. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

Similar to what I've realised which is if you look at any person, what you will find is inherent flaws. This is characteristic of a human that's why the word in Arabic is 'insan'. Interesting to note that the Arabic word for human being is 'insan' which is derived from the word 'nasiya' which means 'to forget.' This indicates that it is in human nature to forget and make mistakes. Linguists say that the word 'insan' has two roots. The first one is mentioned before; the second one is 'unsiyah', which means 'to relate, to love-be loved, to become close to s.o., to get or give a reaction'.

Anything man-made can be inherently flawed so the purpose would have to be flawless, for me there's only one path as such and that is the one revealed by God who is perfect and exalted above. He revealed that the old books of Torah and Gospels have been doctored over time to profit certain groups, whereas he sent down the criterion, one which has stayed true to it's original form since 1370 years ago.

[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving - Surah al-Mulk (67:02)

He is Most Forgiving to whoever turns to Him in repentance and seeks His pardon after having disobeyed Him and opposed His commandment. Even though Allah is Almighty, He also forgives, shows mercy, pardons and excuses.

Thanks for sharing the opinion, always interesting hearing views.

CoolBuddy7 and MASTER MONK like this.
  3. fleurette

fleurette Fapstronaut

Yes it is. The pressure on men to man up and to excel in many different areas is insane. And sometimes on women. I heard an interesting Ted talk recently that women who are ambitious and achieve their goals with determination are called bitches, often by other women, whereas there is no equivalent of "bitch" regarding men behaving like that, they are called go-getters etc. We need to be more compassionate with ourselves and others as we are all in the same boat, what's the point of rocking it? Alright, enough with me today trying to save the world :D I need to take care of myself first and spend some time with my soul :)

Saiyan123 likes this.
  4. BeastBoyBalling

Normally when I use that word I refer to men. This is perhaps because women work their way up in ''mysterious ways'' . I ain't saying shit. Like they say ''Only spartan woman can give birth to a spartan'' so we really nothing without you. Go rest, cause in that topic many countries got 20+ genders. This world is not savable. '' Life is a mess, do not stress''. Because of you imma start lookin up to TED talks. Let my head understand some points. Imma leaving too( that 1 day success is exhausting) :D

Saiyan123 and fleurette like this.
  5. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Mighty warriors I am the prince, I challenge anyone of y'all in a duel of no pmo for a month , currently my streak is 0 though :emoji_expressionless::emoji_laughing::emoji_sob: , feel free to accept my challenge :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_punch::emoji_muscle:

Saiyan123 likes this.
  6. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

7. fleurette

fleurette Fapstronaut

I love your sense of humour! :D

Saiyan123 likes this.
  8. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

9. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Okay day 1 start, if I control myself until tomorrow 9 pm then day 1 complete

Hickorydoo likes this.
  10. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

you just go against him in who can last noPMO longest, whoever lasts longest wins the duel. You can set up a wager for the loser like the loser has to set their status as the other person winning. Up to you, May the best fighter win!!!

prince san likes this.
  11. WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep

WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep Fapstronaut

[QUOTE="Saiyan123, post: 2005984, member: 120310"
    @[BLANK] VS @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep | WINNER:
    [
    /QUOTE]

WINNER: [BLANK]
    Congratulation. :)

I guess I should stop to talk about naughty stuff with my girlfriend. xD I'm such a Idiot sometimes. :p

Hickorydoo, CoolBuddy7 and Saiyan123 like this.
  12. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

unlucky man, I found no quitting M really difficult w my ex-gf. Hopefully you can do better :) Well done @[blank].

13. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  14. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Congrats @komodoro ! You won the duel, I relapsed last night. The reason: I decided to make a written promise to God that I wouldn't fap anymore, but I didn't sign it, so Mr. Brain said "you didn't sign it so it doesn't count yet", so I fapped. I hate my brain in that way. So right now I am signing that paper and I am telling you all that I am not doing this again.
    Last summer I decided to quit and I stayed 7 months without doing anything related to PMO, but 2 months ago I did it kind of unintentionally (cause my thing was super sensitive and I did an irresponsible move (not even touching it) and it happened). So supposedly I was going to start over again and succeed again, but it's been two months and different things have happened that have made me choose to do it again. But those 2 months have ended and I am going to get there again.
    Good luck to everyone, and wish me luck too!

15. BeastBoyBalling

I see clearer. Looking forward to see what are you all up to.

CoolBuddy7, Saiyan123 and fleurette like this.
  16. A_long_wayTOgo

A_long_wayTOgo Fapstronaut

17. DekuHope

DekuHope Fapstronaut

@CoolBuddy7 I must admit that I lost. Congratulations.
    I am working on a new plan ;) Take down the next opponent

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  18. fleurette

fleurette Fapstronaut

Checking in day 71. We had some great convos here about narcissists and their vicious modes of operation so guess what happened yesterday? I got a text from my ex husband asking me after two years whether I was sorry for leaving the marriage. Even though it was oficially over two years ago. Didn't answer it of course but oh man... what's the point of even writing this?

19. BeastBoyBalling

I feel you.
    That shows everything.

The girl of mine uses unlimited strategies and misery bringing techniques just to have control. I wonder how even she is so perfect in manipulation. It seems she is so natural. So devilish. I cannot accept it. I cannot bear it. I can't stand it.

Saiyan123 and DekuHope like this.
  20. fleurette

fleurette Fapstronaut

Thanks for your support Beast. It is pretty difficult to be a single parent (because I don't consider spending a day or two with kids (with the help of one's mother) per month to be equal to parenting) and then I get all this blame for being a single woman with two kids (read: "baggage" and "you're a loser") from my own family and critical comments for ruining the kids lives from my ex and his family --- and then I get this "don't you feel sorry for doing that?" after two years? Maybe I am strong but maybe not so strong I think. I need to look for answers within. Differently from me, you can block/delete her and I have to maintain contact for co-parenting purposes.