1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Distracted and Bitter Me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Coolbuddy7, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I am a school student and aged 17. I started to do this when I was 13.
    When I was about 12, I saw this very Beautiful and Gorgeous Girl who was 11 and liked her almost kind of Immediately. I kind of thought it was weird to have feelings for people like that, But then I realised , that wasn't uncommon and that many of my peers liked someone too ! Then, I also found out many were already into it !
    But then, later even those who had started having feelings for others have started having conversation with their respective crushes (as they're supposed to be called I think !). Then Since I tried it later (masturbation) , almost kind of after 6 months It was pleasing and gave me so much of Thrill and Happiness. So I started getting into it ! The first time I was afraid on seeing something come out of my body after some hitting !

Later I realised That this is not something That would not Hurt me Physically (that was what I learnt on briefly Browsing). So I started to increase the Number of Times I did it in a single day. It kept growing on Until I realised this must be Stopped. So I tried and only was able to reboot for around 6 mere days. I felt like Loneliness and My Guilt Swallowing me up. Then I came to know of NoFap and Joined It. I hope I can pull off "Coming out of this Addiction" - Thing.

BTW, Sorry For Such a long Story. And I am new here, Hope you could help me and I would try to help as far as possible Too ! Thank you for Taking time to read this !

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    Blessedboy❤️ likes this.
  2. Congratulations on taking this important strep in your life. Let me know how I can help and encourage you. Feel free to PM me with your questions.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you. I surely will PM if I want help. Thank you again.