1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The beggining of something big

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Vic77, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Vic77

Vic77 New Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

Im just a teen, who is in need of some motivation to achieve my dreams, i feel as masturbation is holding me back, i often feel lonely,i dont have a girlfriend so i it happens every so often i indulge in masturbation. I feel horrible about it, every time i masturbate i feel shame and guilt.Shortly after i orgasm i promise my self that im going to end this addiction, but a day later my brain would be in such a terrible mess, feeling horny, not knowing if i should masturbate or not and 9/10 my brain would convice me that i should masturbate even though i know deep down that i should not, i indulge, i feel really dissapointed with my self so i dicided to break my silence and talk about my addiction.Wish you guys luck with you nofap journey

Thanks for your time

Ayjaydubya and D . J . like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

3. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

I used to be in your situation, you can do this buddy

Ayjaydubya, Vic77 and D . J . like this.
  4. Ayjaydubya

Ayjaydubya Fapstronaut

Welcome! I commend you for beginning this journey in your teen years. I hope you find this group as helpful as I have.

Vic77 and D . J . like this.