1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE BEAUTY OF A BEAST (sex transmutation)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by STAR DUST, Nov 18, 2017.

1. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

CELEBRATED FOREFATHER OF PSYCHOLOGY CARL JUNG, REFEREED TO SOMETHING AS THE SHADOW SELF.

In Jungian psychology, the "shadow", "Id", or "shadow aspect/archetype" may refer to (1) an unconscious aspect of the personality which the conscious ego does not identify in itself. In short, the shadow is the "dark side"

The shadow is both unconscious and dark. It is the part of us that makes us ignore the worst in our selves. I sat there daydreaming and i drifted off imagining my self in a board room calling shots at the middle of the table, and then I came to reality, where I was there in the kitchen scrubbing baby bottles, and I thought am I ambitious or delusional.

In the past the dark side ruled, and I was a prisoner in my own life. There was no drive: There was no ambition. There was only numbness, inner-turmoil, and brain for. The beast was in control and I allowed it to drain all of my essence, existence, and energy.

I now allow the raging beast inside to serve its master. The dark-side now has been turned to light. Where the beast use to drain me and deflate me, it now helps to empower me. How can something so ugly become so beautiful.

I will leave that up to you to answer.

May the Force be with you!

References

Wikipedia

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  2. I can't read this without thinking about Dexter

STAR DUST likes this.
  3. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

cool

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017