1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2019 X90 Hard Mode High Accountability Elimination Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah it's part of the journey man. Now write that on a post-it note and put it on your wall or something so that next time life gets stressful and you want to escape you can remind yourself that it will only make things worse. And an additional suggestion would be to make an alternative strategy that will actually help you deal with reality. A personal favorite of mine is to go to a Cafe, get something nice and sit there and think and journal and renew and celebrate my commitment to keep growing as a person.

Checking in day 12 btw, no PMO

glnb8 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Oh sorry to hear that man. You're better off as you are now, this is a time to work on yourself and really grow into someone new, better, stronger and self reliant

3. Excellent advice Daniel, thank you

Daniel1 likes this.
  4. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 2/90, going strong, really want to get my streak back and get back into my routine.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checkin, day 13, no PMO

6. itsallme

itsallme Fapstronaut

7. itsallme

itsallme Fapstronaut

tommorow is a holiday too..wonder what will happen..

8. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Resetting again, need to get back on routine, I've been falling back into old patterns for the past week and feeling worse and worse about it,

9. hey man, no need to feel bad, that's just your mind working against you. You have a belief that says, When this happens I must feel bad. I'm here to tell you that none of that is true. You don't have to feel bad, you can choose something else that is more productive for you.

You can choose to accept it for what it is and not feel bad. You can say, ok this happened. It's not what I want but what do I need to do so that I don't arrive here again. Then take a look at what changes you need to make and make some hard decisions in order to get this done. Do you need to cut out internet after hours? Do you need to create a set of systems that you follow when you get the urge like reach out to a friend or call someone?

I hope that helps.

Daniel1 likes this.
  10. Daniel1 likes this.
  11. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Checking in. No PMO. Staying busy & social to keep me from acting out.

Deleted Account and Daniel1 like this.
  12. DaveKing

DaveKing Fapstronaut

Count me in. I have not PMO'd since Day 1. Do we just check-in by replying to this thread?

13. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

Restarting clock from Day 0.

14. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in day 14, two weeks of no PMO :)

I have great momentum right now and it's time to really commit even more and be extra diligent about my days. My day 10-20 is usually the hardest period so time to lock in on the habits.

Deleted Account and glnb8 like this.
  15. itsallme

itsallme Fapstronaut

I M HAVING STRONG URGES..I was rubbing early..just got hold of myself..i m still having the urges..anyone please HELP??

16. DaveKing

DaveKing Fapstronaut

Get busy doing something else. Being alone makes us fall trap of our habits. Try playing some video games or whatever makes you ignore it.

17. itsallme

itsallme Fapstronaut

luckily i got over it..but its been a hit on my confidence..i m avoiding stying at home tomorrw because of this..still another day went by

18. Yeah you just checkin daily and report if you pmo d since the last check in

Daniel1 likes this.
  19. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender