1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Testosterone and Stars War force

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FrenchOliver, Jul 6, 2019.

1. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

I always wonder where creators get their ideas.

So I was in my bed, minding my own business, trying to fight another urges. And I thought to myself, why testosterone is so unpopular in our modern society.

Testosterone is the fuel of men, we waste it when we pmo, it could be the reason why we feel so unmotivated and passive after we pmo.

But our society induced to us the idea that testosterone is responsible of the bad behaviour of men. I will say yes totally but it is also responsible of the big accomplishment of men.

Here in this website, I've seen a lot of people talking about how important it is to meditate, to help to fight the urges. Perhaps meditation, serves to control our testosterone flow and redirect it to our needs instead of pmo or become agressive.

So, perhaps Georges Lucas, consciouly or unconsciouly, got his inspiration for the force from testosterone. If you take pmo out of the way, testosterone is a very powerful thing that has to be control.

Cause, look, think about it. The Jedi always meditate, the sith doesn't. The jedi follow a very strict and narrow dogm in order to maintain balance in the force, the sith doesn't. The sith are all about hatred, aggression, greed, power driven... the jedi are not.

So maybe, society hate testosterone because it think that it will transform men into Sith (just an image ;-))

Anyway, it is probably a lot of bullshit what I've just say. I am just trying to fight an urge to fap.

So guys, thanks to you, I've just beat my today urge ;-)

Rehab_warrior and Jerky like this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Weird analogy, but as a fellow Star Wars follower, I understand what you mean, I think.