1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tear THIS apart for validity please

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Exploreit101, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Exploreit101

Exploreit101 Fapstronaut

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Most importantly, it’s published by a site that sells male enhancement products. That itself should tell of its agenda.

3. programer

programer Fapstronaut

"but it also benefits a man’s physical and emotional health... ejaculation carries numerous physical and emotional benefits."

I seriously disagree with the above quoted texts. I believe that PMO makes you Emotionally Unstable. Also, there is this sense of Dirtiness that comes along with practicing PMO which makes one so so Shy. Pmo also causes Inability to Give or receive love.

Standing on that bit of Solid Ground, I know that PMO is not the root cause of All my Problems. I know that I have OCD which is an Anxiety Disorder and this Anxiety has Seriously Impaired my Life- Irrevocably(in a way that it cannot be Undone).

Exploreit101 likes this.
  4. TheFutureMe

TheFutureMe Fapstronaut

There's biological evidence of beneficial hormonal discharge occuring with an orgasm, just read any college/university biology manual, the effects on the whole system from organs to nervous system and metabolism are here - that's the main reason you've heard the words Dopamine/Oxyticin/etc being thrown around when people exchange about sexual action. Those neurochemical have, in their relation to the different parts of your brain and body, the power to change your mood, improve your physical performance, bolster your immune system strength, and so on. Taking this lightly is ignoring the facts.

So in itself they're not wrong here (despite the fact that they just want to sell their product, which is aimed at poeple with DEFICIENT orgasms while having intercourse)
    But it's really not relevant to us, and one really shouldn't use those catchy headlines to excuse an excessive masturbatory beharior. It is an absolute evidence to claim that O is good for us to some degree. Just like food and water are, probably. But how often do you see articles claiming the benefits of drowning? Or filling yourself up with cream cheese everyday? Exactly.

We, addicts, have over the course of years inextricably linked the P to the M and the O. Now the only reason people are challenging themselves to stop P, M, and O together is because of this extremely strong link. Trying to get P out of our lives is extremely easier when M and O are not around. Just check the reboot section, and the amount of people relapsing because they've kept some MO in the early days of the reboot, etc.
    When that link is defeated (and I can personnaly vouch for the fact that it happens, I'm right there now), you can O all you want. You can even M, as long as you remember to keep away from fantasies that could bring back P memories, and keep it to a safe use frequency, and so on.

Get healed from the plague that is the PMO triad, then you'll think about what you want to do with your penis. Spoiler alert : you won't like the idea of masturbating, not one bit.
    But don't forget that most of our metabolic functions are aimed at 1/surviving because 2/mating must happen.

Exploreit101 likes this.
  5. James0224

James0224 Fapstronaut

This is the most BS post I have seen on masturbation. ‘Masturbation is good for you’ - just... what? :/

Exploreit101 likes this.