1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Teacher kidnapped student!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Waldo101, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I just found out that a high school teacher in Tennesee kidnapped his student. He is armed with 2 guns.

What a crazy hillbilly! He is now on the most wanted list.

Deadlihood and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thanks for this information. Researching it now...

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Her second-to-last post on Instagram.

Attached Files:

LegendaryToast likes this.
  4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

@Waldo101, do you think she is still alive? What are your thoughts on the matter?

5. My heart goes out to every parent who has had their child abducted. The article said students have watched them kiss in public once.. So it seems like he's manipulated her into a relationship.. Hopefully this whole situation has a good ending.
    Here's a link to the story

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    LegendaryToast and Deadlihood like this.
  6. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Agreed. What if the suspect is a member of this forum?

LegendaryToast likes this.
  8. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

A couple general speculations:

1) Maybe he murdered her and ditched her body and he's in hiding.

Or

2) Maybe they are hiding together since he did Google information on teenage marriage. They could have escaped together like a Romeo and Juliet style couple. Supposedly they had a relationship.

I think the reason why they have trouble finding them is because this is a Deep South location in Tennessee and Alabama area. That part of the USA has a lot of woods and not as developed like the east coast like New Jersey/ New York for example where it's difficult to hide from the police.

It's redneck territory with less developed land. They're hiding like Indians or maybe it's just him (assuming if he killed her). I hope she's safe though.

Deadlihood likes this.
  9. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

If they are hiding together, I assume he stocked his car up with food. He's driving a Nissan Rogue which is a large car and can probably hold a lot of groceries and water containers.

He can't drive too far since there are cameras in many gas stations.

If anyone is in the Tennessee and Alabama area, be on the look out. His name is Tad Cummins. Just do a google search and his face will pop up.

Deadlihood likes this.
  10. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Agreed with #2. He would not have groomed her for so long (2+ years, according to various articles I read today) just to rape and kill her. I believe this "abduction" was premeditated by both the suspect (withdrawing a $4,500 loan, researching teen marriage online, having allegedly engaged in sexual misconduct with her earlier this year, his Instagram posts, etc.) and victim (telling sibling to call police if she did not return home after a specific period of time, the aforementioned sexual misconduct, her Instagram posts, etc.)

Now, in my opinion, the success of this kidnapping boils down to one thing: money. He started a week ago with a confirmed $4,500. What else does he have?

Here's what nags at me, though. Why would she tell her sibling to notify the police if she's not home by a certain time but take with her a large quantity of clothing when her friend dropped her off at a restaurant (where she was abducted from, or nearby, shortly thereafter)?

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points, especially the point I made about her taking with her a large quantity of clothing -- can't remember where I heard that one from.

11. Grow_out_of_it

Wow DH and Waldo are you people police officers in real life because you are talking like one. Do you live around that area where they have escaped to?

Deadlihood likes this.
  12. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I have family in Tennessee (where the victim is from).

13. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

We don't know where exactly they escaped too, but I'm confident they are still in a Southern state. Not Alabama or Tennessee, though.

Grow_out_of_it likes this.
  14. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

15. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I only have visited the Tennesee and Alabama area. The reason why I mentioned Alabama is because there have been speculations that he may have escaped to Alabama and Alabama is close to Tennessee.

Since I have visited those states, it's easier for me to visualize how it can be easier to hide out in those areas. It's very rural and lots of small roads.

Grow_out_of_it and Deadlihood like this.
  16. I hope he gets caught as soon as possible.

Deadlihood likes this.
  17. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

There's now reports that someone may have spotted the car down in Texas about 200 miles from the Mexican border. No one is 100 percent sure though. If this is true, it looks like they may be trying to find that honeymoon in Mexico.

Grow_out_of_it likes this.
  18. Grow_out_of_it

Only if she would be alive.

Deadlihood likes this.
  19. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

If they are trying to escape to Mexico, I suspect that they will try to enter Mexico on foot rather than car because in likelihood, the girl does not have a passport.

According to records, most Americans do not have a passport since most of them never leave the country. I am doubting this girl owns a passport.

Of course these are just speculations assuming if they are actually in Texas which is close to Mexico.

Deadlihood and Grow_out_of_it like this.
  20. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

And obviously even if she did have a passport, they would be caught anyway at the border since he is on the most wanted list

And yes, assuming if she is alive with him. My guess is that she is alive since it was reported that they had fallen in love with each other.