1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tackle Loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Anirudh_Akihiko, Sep 7, 2017.

1. "I am feeling today empty, and purposeless. and the is a trigger for me. does any one relate? how do you deal with it?"
    " Loneliness and hurt are also a trigger for me in addition to what you mentioned "

Above sentences are commonly I used to say and many nofap friends use to say to me. So, I thought of writing about it as few thing work well for me:

Problem is that you think that you are lonely. Do something when you are alone or never leave yourself alone. That's the way.
    Best way to win in the loneliness is to distract yourself when you are alone. If you cannot go anywhere. Read books or do something, The World is large you have to find other things that you can to love (love always not need to be a girl).
    I know that even then you will feel urges, your mind will remind you but you don't have to fight your brain because you all know that you are weak, you do not have the power to beat it now. So, distract yourself don't coerce with your mind, don't talk with your brain about it, more you will talk more it is going to persuade you to relapse. So just distract and do something good. It's the only key.
    And new habits can lead to less loneliness in life.

Be powerful. Give your best with everything that you have got.

Thanks

2. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

Watching NoFap videos help too

3. NoFap videos? I don't know about them.