Swearing off Shaving?

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Castielle, Mar 29, 2018.

1. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Well I'm glad you've found something that works for you. I just found it odd nobody had mentioned the laser thing because I've known in my circle of friends so many women that have done it. You say it is very expensive, but I have no idea how expensive it is, so I can't comment on that one way or another.

Ginny Weasley and Castielle like this.
  2. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Yeah, I was surprised nobody mentioned it either. I've done a lot of research into it though and it doesnt seem worth it to me.

3. Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley Fapstronaut

I honestly couldn't do it as a woman. I mean putting aside the pressure of beauty in our society today, I would feel uncomfortable not having smooth skin even if shaving is painful as I have pretty dry skin. I'd personally feel like a bloody hairy ape if I stopped. lol

If anything I'd consider electrolysis if I had the money, but blimey that's expensive for even a small area.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  4. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Didnt ask for your opinion on that, did I?

5. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

This is precisely why I specifically said this is a question for WOMEN. Believe it or not, I dont actually want to hear what a bunch of pervy men think about me not shaving or telling me how to "shave my pubes."