1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements! Athlete

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by RecoveryOn, May 21, 2019.

1. RecoveryOn

RecoveryOn Fapstronaut

Hello guys i hope your recovery is doing well..
    I was feeling progress but after a few relapses the anxiety and doubts came to my door again.
    I sure wont let that make me give up but the fact that i got injured 2 weeks before a competition dosent help my mood and motivation also ( scapula inflammation ) .. but no giving up ... ever !

So my question is im takin supplements to make things better and can i take :

L TYROSINE , B12 , OMEGA 3

At the same time or the mix up is not so good and what do you think should be the best cure for anxiety, concentration and depression. I train 3 time a week

I would appreciate all your feedback!

2. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

I’m not sure about the first supplement, never heard of it. I take B12 supplements only because I eat plant based. From my research Omega-3 is a fad, we take in too much omega-6 from flesh in the first place, and we try to compensate with omega-3.

Ref. Anxiety/depression, workouts only treat the symptoms, makes you feel a bit better - endorphins. I’d say try to solve the underlying issue of your anxiety/depression: that is find ways to stop overthinking (eg meditation, do what feels spontaneous) and deal with unsolved emotions that your mind is keeping under pressure (depressed) in your subconscious.

Good luck! :)