Superpowers and presence is coming... How to STOP women trying to seduce me and steal my semen....

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, May 19, 2019.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    thats why god frowns upon such sorcery its deceptive

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Whatever you say, man. I really hope that this post isn't for real. Do you have any idea what I would give to experience what you just described? Damn man, get your priorities straight. Semen just isn't that special, you can always make more. Your semen better be made of gold, man. Honestly. :rolleyes:

3. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

My dearest friend. I have been through the worst depression and anxiety and honestly am not making up any part of this story. I just want to live by myself, alone and just want to stop getting attention from these women. Please my friend take all these females away. I even see girls with their boyfriends/husbands trying to get my attention. That even makes me more mad cause they clearly have a guy and why the fuck do they want my attention... thats why all the more I don't want any women... they are all hypergamous anyway

4. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Ignore him you are a man of great virtue

5. ArisePrime

ArisePrime Fapstronaut

PLease watch in youtube the Seinfeld episode about Kramer having the lure of the animal where women lust over him. The pastor asked him to put garlic around himself, so that women cannot stand the smell. LOL.

6. ArisePrime

ArisePrime Fapstronaut

You're on your how many days of semen retention now?

You know what, when you don't want something, the universe will give you more of it. Imagine, George Michael was gay, but he was also one of the sexiest and most desired coolest man on earth. He could have any girl he wanted, but he wanted guys....

When you have mastered your sexual energy, you can see these women's advances as a TEST. Think of it as the Universe is testing you. So instead of feeling nervous and negative, if you have true control, just enjoy passing the test by seeing women as your SISTERS.

7. F328

F328 Fapstronaut

gosh very ! true I just wrote a post explaining this in a different way just thought it wouldn't make sense but this is exactly what I thought , its a confidence and calm thing your not the push over but nor are you the guy scared your just in the moment if its cool what they do ok but if they do something you disapprove of you speak up anything else is overthinking . stay in the moment. that's presence , if you don't like the moment change it if you do enjoy it , the future doesn't exist and the past doesn't either lol

8. hapular

hapular Fapstronaut

MODERATORSSS !!!

9. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

I am day 136 of semen retention now. Nah I've actually become better at handling seduction from women. I always focus on that and can handle the situations better now. When they become relentless in their pursuit, that is when I stare at them and verbalise them to stay away if they dont listen.

Very true about the TEST. Everything in life is a TEST. Everyone and everything is just there to see what you are made of. I understand what you are saying about women's advances as a test, but it just becomes annoying and relentless when they don't give up on trying to seduce me. That is when it reaches boiling point for me and becomes beyond bearable.

10. Iwillmakeit123

Iwillmakeit123 Fapstronaut

Respects everyone’s intentions… if it’s not your intention, keep it moving. This isn’t a place for envy, but self growth. That is why anyone can make a thread, based on what they want.

11. YaakovaLovesYHWH

YaakovaLovesYHWH Fapstronaut

I’ve experienced this in clubs before when girls would just start gravitate to grinding on me from across the room when I was on nofap streak and think they’re being sneaky lol. It’s almost like a moment in the matrix.

Also my brother in Christ please control your language saying f this f that is not godly. You’re representing Jesus remember that. How will people gravitate to Christ if we are using profanity and conforming to the world.

Also I think staring at girls aggressively is turning them on and they probably think you are tryna start some sort of mating ritual.

12. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

every single day I get women trying to seduce me. I don't even look at the women and they are sitting away and they try their hardest to seduce me. Today a woman, kept pressing her legs and i just looked away.

I only look at them aggressively when they get close tome and dont get the message to seduce me.

Yeah man I shouldn't swear and use bad words. But it gets annoying and beyond bearable at times.

13. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

14. Mrki

Mrki New Fapstronaut

[КУОТЕ = "ауззи_микеи, пост: 2059218, члан: 9872"] Волео бих да сам мирна и опуштена. Али ова ствар ме толико мучи, да сам заправо позвала полицију и питала ме шта да кажем женама у јавном превозу да ме се клони. Дефинитивно долазе у моју околину да ме заведу ... да се осећају сигурно ... Било је много људи у возу и намерно је стајала поред мене да ми додирне ногу. Двапут сам агресивно зурила у њу и није се одмакнула док је нисам гласом изговорила. Очигледно сам јој рекао мојим очима и очима да ми је непријатно. Шта ме још оставља да будем него агресиван и бијесан? Ако жена покушава да ме додирне, ја љубазно буљим у њу, она се не одмиче. Не оставља ми другог избора него да га гласам.

Да, знам да не могу промијенити женско понашање. Али само желим да останем сама. Намерно се селим на места где седе мушкарци, тако да се не заводим. Али само моје присуство и аура и харизма су сада толико ВИСОКИ да сам толико уплашена да идем на јавни превоз. То ме буквално убија.

Моје самопоуздање долази само из задржавања сперме које сам видио. Учинићу све да сачувам и сачувам сперму. Али ове жене раде било шта да ми украду сперму и узбуђују ме. Учинит ћу све да сачувам и сачувам сперму, ако то укључује контактирање полиције или пријављивање жене полицији, ја ћу то учинити. Овај пут ћу учинити све да се одржим чистим и далеко од тих жена. Пиштољи који контролишу све чврсте ракете. [/ КУОТЕ]
    Ti si los čovek,nadji други форум за глупе пrice, овде су озбиљни ljudi sa ozbiljnim temama...

15. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

They will get all your semen, no chance of escape

16. YaakovaLovesYHWH

YaakovaLovesYHWH Fapstronaut

17. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

You are right, they will seize his balls as well

Mauritius and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i wouldnt drink anything in public areas she might roofy you, you well wake up hand cuff to her bed, as she well commence semen extraction all night

Mauritius and OmarElmanzalawy like this.
  19. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Adesso ti prendo a sberle!!! Smettila di fare lo sbruffone che fai schifo ai cani non te la da nessuna

20. ichimaru

ichimaru Fapstronaut

Agreed. I also call in sick to work sometimes just so I can avoid being in vicinity of these femaloids