Superpowers and presence is coming... How to STOP women trying to seduce me and steal my semen....

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, May 19, 2019.

1. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

I have a friend who does exactly that.
    Except instead of Japanese, it's a fake language from star wars :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Mando'a probably.
    Kote!
    Kandosii sa kar'ta, vode an
    Coruscanta a'den mhi, vode an
    Bal kote, darasuum kote
    Jorso'ran kando a tome
    Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, vode an

My virginity is forever safe, take notes OP.

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Just tie a knot in the end of your foreskin.

4. UNSATISFIED

UNSATISFIED Fapstronaut

Lol this guy is funny. From what I have seen its the woman usually getting scared of men touching her but it sounds the opposite. And asking advice for it? Delusional

5. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

This is the most proper reply to this confusing post.

6. wheelgauge

wheelgauge Fapstronaut

This post is weird, but if you're being serious about it, I'd recommend you to stop taking care of your appearance, until you look unpleasant to the eyes of everybody around you (including women).

7. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

For all you guys, trying to find this funny and trolling along on this post, I am actually serious about this issue. I genuinely would appreciate if jokes can kept aside and actual helpful posts be put on this thread.

Deleted Account and need4realchg like this.
  8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    in my situation i speak up with my voice i alert them Hey your getting too close to me i appreciate it if you stay out of my bubble im trying to work here as these seductresses stay so close to me so that i may not notice them an accidentally walk into them , bump into them, or they tell me about the new lingerie they bought an show me without warning me, i say whoa what are you doing im leaving, they see me coming an so the bend over infront of me hoping for me to run into them but i know theyre secret games an i stop an say "hey im walking here watch out" you gotta be vocal an let them know the boundaries

9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i like wearing a large hoody as theycant connect with my eyes which well lead to them saying a sneaky thing getting me to talk to them, they are so good at getting me to talk when i try to be silent ,so i try wear ear buds an listen to music

10. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    that actually doenst work for me ,it makes them giggle then they start questioning me about why im acting or talking all girly ,next thing you know they are touching me again ,

11. UNSATISFIED

UNSATISFIED Fapstronaut

What movie is that?

Mauritius, FX-05 and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    it may have been in another dimension sorry, i travel multiple dimensions now to think about it

Deleted Account and MONSTER MONK like this.
  13. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Just to be clear, kryptonite weakens me, it doesn't strengthen me. My strength comes from your yellow sun.

14. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Yesterday, I stared at a girl aggressively twice or three times cause she was getting her arms closer to me. She didn't get the message and kept moving it closer to me. That's when I said to her "Personal space? Can you please move the other side!"

Must do anything to keep on this journey and keep my secret potion

15. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

I also hate this UNWANTED lubricious soft gropping and alluring traps.

My best advice would be to download the 66 audio books of the KJV Bible (dramatized with actors and music), putting them in some player and putting these headphones to your ears. And wearing large enough clothes.

16. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

17. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

holy crap you weren't joking.

18. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Yeah man, these women spend hours using makeup, beauty products this and that and think they are god's gift to mankind. They haven't seen how much I believe in the LORD and my character will be purified and tested in the trials of this life.

danhuk and (deleted member) like this.
  19. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  20. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    the fact they can use make up to look entirely like someone else is sorcery to me