1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supernatural stuff

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Have you ever tried ouija board. I am not promoting or anything. I just heard people possessed by demons after trying it . I'm just curious to know about such things ?

Future role model likes this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

What if the spirit is energy itself? Because then, energy isn’t created or destroyed. So with that thinking, there are no doubts demons on the earth, but the only way they have effect on us is if we let them.

If that’s true, then wouldn’t doing the Ouija board letting them possess us? Or, more importantly, Is the process even considered an actual supernatural occurrence? Look up people doing the Ouija board blindfolded. There could be supernatural influences but I don’t believe it’s the sole factor of that action.

It all depends on your personal beliefs. If you believe in God, or in gods/other spiritual manners, then the belief of demons should also be there.

3. Well there was a haunted house near my hostel and locals feared about it and they worshipped it . So I am curious about it
    Thanks for your explanation

Future role model and MLMVSS like this.
  4. I'm facinated by Ouija boards cause Im facinated by anything having to do with the occult. I've read tons of stories about people fucking around with Ouija boards and most of the people who got them to work experienced bad things.

Future role model likes this.
  5. As a Christian, I try to stay away from that type of things. I wouldn't recommend anyone having fun with it, he may regret it later.

6. I played around with one of those when I was a wee child while visiting my grandads flat,while I don’t know about mine there’s simple ones that are just magnetised and other more complex board setups that are supposedly powered by the ideomotor effect.

Deleted Account and KALX3 like this.
  7. I'm at a loss trying to understand what makes people interested in this ridiculous nonsense. What's even more mind-boggling is that some of us apparently really believe that it does something!

8. The board at least did one thing, it made me bored. :(

MLMVSS likes this.
  9. because you pored over it

10. I remember being fascinated at that stuff growing up and got severely disappointed when the board didn’t summon something or do anything scary, I was bloody well scammed! lol

11. risk_taker

risk_taker Fapstronaut

I think the fact that I believe in the supernatural and am a Roman Catholic makes playing with an Ouija board a big no no. I don't want to have any bad experiences or bring up anything.

12. You are already possessed by spirit of lust. I don't think any other demon can harm us the way it did in our life