1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Power

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Just thought id ask this question for fun. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Pastor Preston and captainteemo like this.
  2. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

Batman's super power: Lot's of Money $$$$$$$$$$

3. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

The ability to make people feel what I'm feeling.

Emotional transference / inception.

It's a power that requires a lot of responsibility because if you aren't able to control your emotions then you might hurt a lot of people around you.

It can be a great power in order to sway / inspire / motivate / uplift others.

If someone hurts you, they would feel your pain and might develop empathy for what they've done.

4. Teleportation, but only if I can also bring whatever or whomever I'm touching along with me.

5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Would teleporters be able to teleport ANYWHERE? Like outside our galaxy to an unknown planet?

Or does it have to be somewhere that you've seen before or can at least realistically imagine?

Like you can't just point to a map in China and teleport there... you might teleport yourself into a factory grinding machine somewhere in China.

It seems like a complicated super power.

6. Woah, thats deep

For a second i thought that would be awesome, but then i think life would be too fast paced for me, i like car rides :)

Im going to go with super strength (boring i know) its practical, especially in my trade,and its easy to cover up if you half too becaus id just look like a strong guy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. True. I don't think they could teleport somewhere outside of earth, because you would just die from no oxygen. I guess if you were in a space suit with oxygen you could do that. Lol

8. Well you dont HAVE to teleport. You could still drive when you want. I'm sure I would. I like driving. But it would be really nice to be able to visit other countries without taking super long expensive flights.

9. You're right, but i have a feeling that if i had it i would use it, thats just me though. The travel thing would be damn cool though, you could see the world for nothing.

10. Mind reading to protect , help, and take care of others and myself

u376 likes this.
  11. I would be happy to have a higher healing factor level. Doesn t even have to be Wolverine s level.

captainteemo likes this.
  12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Regenerative healing factor

captainteemo likes this.
  13. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Super speed - and all the wonders that come with it: fast healing, phasing, time travel, etc.

captainteemo likes this.
  14. Super speed as the Flash does. So awesome!

captainteemo likes this.
  15. The ability to attract and pick up any women I want!

And yeah teleporting, to go anywhere in the world. LOL :), that would be pretty sick!

u376 likes this.
  16. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Ability to manipulate others and read their minds
    In short super human intelligence

18. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

What's that