Sun_shine’s reboot log - f 27

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Sun_shine, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Aspire32

Aspire32 Fapstronaut

Hi Sun_shine
    I have to say I relate alot to coming from a muslim background and feeling guild and shame about MO. Prayer is definitely part of the solution but it's not the entirety of it.
    I'm happy you manages to go 43 days! That's an amazing achievement.
    I have a question..did you MO once or multiple times this time?
    I always try and keep it limited to once...I dont always succeed but i do try

2. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support I’m currently back on day 0 I did relapse again today a few times I was just craving the feeling again and talked my way back into it and the urge became stronger due to the relapse . Not a nice feeling at all low moods shame and slightly depressed due to it , I also had an anxiety attack , my anxiety has been at bay and I think no mo had been a part of that . I’ve been getting sugar cravings , feeling demotivated and lazy
    :( , I’m currently put off the thought of intimacy with a partner . A lot of people don’t get that addiction does have a lot of psychological basis as we both know .

I know the feeling won’t last forever and I need to get back up , I should feel better soon :) ... the aim is 90 days and to quit forever .

Aspire32, Newgirl and Solomon435 like this.
  3. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about the relapse. We're promised it would feel good and then does a bait-and-switch and we feel bad instead.

It'll be okay, those feelings aren't going to stay forever, like you said. Hope you get back up! :)

Sun_shine likes this.
  4. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Hi @Sun_shine
    I know how you must be feeling but remember that this is a process and while we go through it we learn more about ourselves, triggers and effective ways to deal with them. I'm happy that your aim is to quit forever. You can and will do it :)

Sun_shine and Aspire32 like this.
  5. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Thanks for the motivation ^ I am on day 14 .... thought I would update on here , before I became too complacent and relapsed after my longest streak which I don’t want to happen . I can imagine how hard this must be for single people .

I have not had any urges during this time . I feel the longer you go nofap the more your body has a resistance to it , does not mean all the hard work has gone to waste if you do reset .

I had urges on day 1 then a flatline period with no urges st all . I’ve been back at work with a new job so I don’t know if change of routine caused that . Since yesterday the flatline period has slowly gone ... the reset just put me off all Intimacy with someone , it was such a horrible feeling not worth it at all , can’t wait to reach 90 days hopefully.

6. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

I believe you will be able to reach your goals :)

Sun_shine likes this.
  7. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

You're just starting out, you're gonna fall a lot. Just focus on getting back up. You can accomplish your goals. We believe in you. :)

Sun_shine likes this.
  8. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Day 36

It’s been going well so far a lot easier then the first time I tried . Shows if you relapse it’s not all gone to waste .i get urges normally in the morning but o control my thoughts and actions and they’re not very intense to pmo .

The urges are pretty strong atm but controllable . I did intially flatline then that ended and I haven’t since .

I do have a partner so that has helped in some ways ... I don’t know how no pmo would be if I didn’t . The urges are stronger and I’m getting more interest in actual intimacy the longer my streak goes . Before it would put me off actually doing anything . Hoping to make it to 90 days .

9. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Haven't heard from you in some time, glad it's to report a success.

I'm happy you have a partner. It'll be less lonely for you now. All the best!

Newgirl and Sun_shine like this.
  10. Max Dudent

Max Dudent Fapstronaut

How are you doing? Hope you are staying strong. Remember, this community is here if you need to vent and in moments of weakness! Much love to you from the nofap community. 40 days is a great achievement, hope you are doing good.

11. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Hi thanks for the support . I’m on day 47 . Last few days have been difficult I have been ovulating and the urges have been very strong ... don’t want to give in ! I was close to it . On another note I’ve never had a streak this long which is great . I’ve been so busy with work I haven’t even had time to read on this site. In my head it’s like I need to o so badly !

Newgirl likes this.
  12. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Day 0

I just couldn’t deal with it , after 48 days I couldn’t sleep kept waking up the urges were too much . I had so much energy I needed an outlet . I did PMO .... last time it was just mo .... I haven’t watched p until today since the start of my NoFap journey.

I think I became too complacent on social media aswell not being cautious of pictures articles that could be triggers . That on top of ovulating . I had the strongest urges in a long time . They would go for a while when I distracted myself but creep up again more intensely the more I was focusing on them .

I’m not going to beat myself up about it , I need to find out what’s holding me back and work on my triggers . Also better distraction and avoidance techniques.

13. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Don’t blame yourself please. 48 days was awesome! As for me, I relapsed on day 30 at the first time. And I relapsed on day 29 at the second time. I also regretted and disappointed with myself. But now, I feel better than I was. It is true. I believe your score was great! And you can get new target that you will go over 48 days! I hope you try again and stay positive. :)

14. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Thank you ... 30 days is a great achievement too . Doesn’t mean it’s all gone to waste . Before I couldn’t last longer than 2 weeks ! There are going to be setbacks everyone’s journey is different . I do need to filter out my news and social media.

I just feel some triggers and urges are very hard to manage when there’s a build up you have to be prepared otherwise you will relapse .

I feel I need to do something different if I’m trying to outdo the first NoFap streak .

Newgirl, Jason_Tesla_19 and DAIKICHI like this.
  15. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

I agree with you. I decided not to use SNS like Twitter , instagram and so on. It helps me keep going on my challenge.

When I relapsed, a kind person told me that positive attitude is the best way to make progress. So I have tried to maintain a positive attitude since I relapsed. It also helps me.

Let’s do our best together :)

16. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Sorry about your relapse but so happy to see that you are not giving up. I believe you will develop a better strategy and break free. Stay strong and happy! :)

17. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Aw hey, don't feel too bad about the relapse. I know what it feels like to have the over abundance of energy and the need to get rid of it. It's ruined my streaks many a time.

Hey, at least you're making an effort to change and to fix your problems. That's what's really commendable about someone, not how fast you get to your goals.

Good luck on your next streak. :)

Newgirl likes this.
  18. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Thanks for the motivation I’m still on day 0 and I feel extremely low this time ... just giving into my urges .

I went over 80 days without p and that relapse had really badly affected me trying again .

Newgirl and Solomon435 like this.
  19. Retro Girl

Retro Girl Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hi, sorry you're struggling, you've done so well in the past. I also lost a few big streaks but kept going. I'm sure you'll get back there soon, wishing you feel better soon also.

All the best!

:)

Newgirl likes this.
  20. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Thanks I just have to stay motivated a slip up is not the end :)

Retro Girl and Newgirl like this.