Suggestion: Split Challenge section into two sub-sections

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by Sight, May 13, 2018.

1. Sight

Sight Fapstronaut

The section exists for challenges of all sorts, and not just recovery/streak challenges.

The issue is that as soon as one opens the forum up, all they see is almost nothing but recovery/streak challenges.

Hence the suggestion.
    Split the forum into Recovery Challenges and...Life Challenges? Self-Improvement Challenges?
    Alternately, just add a Challenges section to the Self-Improvement section that already exists.
    Making sure to move threads accordingly of course.

Other than making it easier to navigate to a degree and sorting it all out, it encourages greater focus I think.
    When one is in the self-improvement/life section, that is what they will think of, helping them shift to just building their life.
    In the recovery section, they will just mark out their days clean, and there is already the journals section to talk about it as they need.

I don't know if this idea is...necessary per say, and maybe its a shot in the dark, but I get the feeling we might get more self-improvement/habit-formation challenges if we set it up like so.
    Just throwing it out there anywho.

...if it does get undertaken, a quick apology/thanks to the mods/support-staff for the work you peeps do!
    Plsdon'tkillmeforallthethreadmovingimtoocutetodiejustyet