1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Suffering

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 22, 2019.

1. I have come to terms with being a permavirgin but these wet dreams, they just won't let me be. They prevent me from adjusting to my celibate monk life.

Why has God chosen me to live through this? I follow his will but he still punishes me.

2. its ok being a virgin man, loosing it is not that important, i regret loosing mine honestly which i lost to a dude and i am not even gay lol. But seriously stop calling yourself a permavirgin, your giving way to a pathetic self defeated mindset that will do you no good but make you depressed. And God is not a genie in a bottle, we as humans live in sin and we must face it daily, that is what it means to be a christian, its a path of suffering, a path of resisting the world, you say you follow his will but you are trying to lose your virginity?, the bible says wait till marriage so why would God help you do something that is against him?. Some things to think about.

3. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

I cannot grasp why so many people on this site think that wet dreams are bad! It's your body getting rid of excess semen in your system. It also shows that your reward system is repairing as you are able to have dreams vivid enough to cause ejaculation. And yes I know not all wet dreams have a "dream" element to them.

God hasn't decided you're going to be a virgin forever. You have. You have with that rubbish kind of self talk and mindsets. Get your head in check. Get out there and talk to girls. Get some practice and don't put them on a pedestal like most guys do. They eat, shit and fart just like you do. They are not cosmic alien angels from another dimension. Good luck, son!

Jefe Rojo, FX-05 and BravelyKegger like this.
  4. semen can be broken down and reabsorbed. also, sometimes, i dont even get a dream. i just cum in my sleep.

god gives each one of us a role

girls cringe when i talk to them

5. they cringe because you have no self confidence or self worth, and i doubt you are destined to be a virgin, which you should not even worry about until marriage.

6. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

God gives us a role? What and you think he's chosen for you to be a pathetic, cringe inducing permavirgin? Great god! I'd ditch him quick if I were you dear. Find another one? You chose your own path my, son.

As for semen being broken down. Yes you are correct but the human body is an incredible machine that carries out thousands of internal operations without you even being aware. It knows what it's doing and if it needs to shift your semen, it will. Don't dwell on it, there was obviously a reason it was done.

7. they cring cause i look like a creep rapist

8. a man should control his body in order to ascend

9. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

Ascend? to where?

Control all aspects of your body? Like stop your body producing sperm? Stop it from maintaining a stable temperature? Hair growth?

10. dont take him to serious, he is in a bad irrational place right now, with some time and prayer his eyes hopefully will be opened like mine, i used to be in the same situation as him.

Abetterbrain likes this.
  11. ascend and become a better man.

you should be able to ctornl your erections even when asleep

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  12. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

Ok good luck with that buddy!

13. God is the one who made it to where we have them in our sleep, are you saying he did something wrong?,

14. a lot of men dont get wet dreams but we do because he chose us to suffer

15. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

Ok, I'm calling Troll!

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  16. Well said!