1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sudden, Miracles and More

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Curious fingers, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Curious fingers

Curious fingers Fapstronaut

Hey fellow fighters!

I wanted to share this for the benefit of all.
    Do take 5 mins of your life to read this fullt, this could change your life...

Current status:
    45 days of NO M and its working, it really does!

Propaganda:
    It was widely propagated through blogs and videos and programs during my teens, that it is ok to masturbate..... But turning back and seeing now, IVF, pill and all industries relating to impotence has increased manifold . We clearly see who has benefited from it.

I was a victim:
    I couldn't see it coming until it stuck me hard. I took out a few girls on the car for a bj . I thought I am unable to cum because car is uncomfy maybe I would do it better in bed.
    When I did in bed and couldn't get hard enough I thought may be I am nervous, I left embarrased. I took pills the next time did get some erection but wasn't hard enough and certainly couldn't enjoy an ounce.

How my life changed now:
    I tried several times but failed to stop this.Thought my life is screwed, of may be I screwed it.
    One day as I was praying and thanking God for another miracle of his in my life, I thought I would as well pray for God my father in heaven to deliver me out if this, trust me it worked in an instant.

No withdrawal symptoms:
    Trust me when I say this.. I was able to quit it without my knowledge.. with no withdrawal symptoms. No matter how many times the thought came I never did it ever again. I cant belive how a simple but sincere prayer to God my father in heaven could change my life so much.
    Try it guys, it really worked for me and will work for you too. Why not give it a shot, it doesn't cost a thing.
    Our God loves us and will help us no matter how sinful we are, he loves us.

Erections now:
    I could see some erections in few days, but it wasn't hard enough and certainly the size wasn't on my teen level.
    Even two days back I thought may be I lost my size and grit for ever.
    But this morning as I had my morning wood, the size was totally impressive! Yipeee finally there!

Finally there!:
    Its 45 days now, and 45 days more.. With no withdrawal symptoms or temptations from the begning with Gods help I am sure I will glide though this easily !

You can and you should:
    Guys, you should really stop today.. Like I mean today.
    Be ready for the girl, even if she isn't in your life yet.
    Your testo levels would improve and with that your attractiveness. A girl will come into your life .

2. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Congratulations. It’s all grace.

Hopefully no more girls. I had enough of them. :)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. Heyyy welcome to the NoFap forum : ) It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!

Here is just some advice:

First and foremost please take a look at each section in the forum, there might be something(s) you may find of big help to you. Feel free to post there :+)

Then secondly I just strongly advise you to be active on your profile(as there quite a few active people in the profile section). Please start by choosing an avatar and then make daily status posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement. They've also got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see. People will find your profile and give you encouragement/support.

People (are beginning to) love communicating in the profile section..(it should be and is )mostly spportive talk but it doesn't hurt to deviate from supportive talk. It would be great to have you join in and support others in the threads, profiles, and journal, we could always use your help and in return you shall receive some as well!

Thirdly, You should also highly consider creating a public journal and write about your days in more depth for us members to follow along your journey and offer support to you by way of posting in your journal.

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!

Curious fingers likes this.