1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sudden Anxiety Burst

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Sanic, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Sanic

Sanic Fapstronaut

So from about an hour ago to now, I just had so much anxiety just drop out. I didnt even leave my room. It started when I had to go on a very uncomfortable ride in my mother's minivan (I hate the minivan so much i get anxiety from it) to tennis practice which did not give me much anxiety but a decent amount. Unfortuneatly, this girl that is being a b*tch to me was there (i just ignored her) which gave me a little anxiety buildup but not a lot. On the way back home from there, the sh*tty minivan gave me quite a lot of more anxiety buildup (very uncomfortable and im constantly worrying about the unsafeness of the minivan.) Also, on the way back, I was just thinking about how i feel so unfitting in to the other kids of my age which also gave me more anxiety. And finally, when i actually got home (minivan gave me more anxiety just to get out of it.) My aunt and her family, along with a dog that sh*ts and pees everywhere (that i seriously f*cking hate) was at my house which just blew all of this buildup that i had and i just went straight to my room and cried about how things just arent the way i want them and i cant help them for the past hour. Any advice guys?

2. HeadAche

HeadAche Guest

Your solution stands at your status you posted. Read it one more time and think what that really means.
    Good luck.

3. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

@Sanic: There is a very good technique called mindfulness. Mindfulness can embrace or ease anxiety. Both are good. Mindfulness which embrace anxiety will drain your energy or make you tired somehow, but by doing that, you're facing the anxiety instead of running. However, if you think you're too anxious to embrace anxiety, you should do mindfulness which ease anxiety.

Mindfulness which embrace anxiety: Pray for people who make you anxious
    Mindfulness which ease anxiety: Pray for people who don't make you anxious

Note: don't focus on yourself too much. The more you want yourself less anxious, the more you become anxious.

jest, HipPete and icewizard like this.
  4. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Inhale, exhale, clear your mind. Mindfulness is key.

I too used to have anxiety attacks occasionally but not so much anymore due to daily meditation and realising certain thoughts do not serve me.

Try breathing slowly and letting things be as they are, don't fight the situation you find yourself in.