1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Successfully completed a month- 60 more days to go

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fapstraunaut90, Jun 20, 2017.

1. fapstraunaut90

fapstraunaut90 Fapstronaut

I have been on monk mode about little more than month and this post is just to thank this community for helping me achieve this milestone. I know its a small number but a month ago I never thought that this was even possible. I feel much better these days. Ofcourse there were times when NoFap got really difficult and its at those moments, this community, the wonderful and helpful people here helped me through their stories and inspired me to not give in. I am really grateful to be a part of this community. We all can help each other in achieving this freedom in our lives. Those of you are starting out believe me it's WORTH IT!!. Those of you who are currently having longer streaks than mine, thank you for inspiring me. And those of you who are where I am, I just wanna say thank you for not making me feel alone in this.

Fapstronauts ROCK!!

2. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

Many congratulations, if they are small numbers that we hope to get our complete rebooting, that also change our mood and achieve our peace and everything that we wish, congratulations, stay well in the right way, I'm only in PMO, because in mode Monk would be difficult because I watch videos to youtube and so investigate and learn many things.

greetings from México

fapstraunaut90 likes this.
  3. Congrts bud..
    You've proved to yourself that once you decide then you can achieve.
    Keep the spirit & finish complete reboot.
    Stay strong & stay clean.
    Peace.

4. Markoako

Markoako Fapstronaut

caongratultions.well done

5. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

Do not give up, carry on the ascent.