1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success if PE can be classed as a win!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by zippytime, Dec 31, 2016.

1. zippytime

zippytime Fapstronaut

So. I apologise Ifor this comes across as inflammatory but after circa 120 days and the last 90 in hard mode this mornings urges meant I initiated sexytimes with my girlfriend.

Amazing. Tender and loving. However. After somw serious foreplay i lasted 2 thrusts inside her.

Great I hear you call. No Delayed ejacuation. But on the flipside I'm a bit concerned about this. My girl is not one for carrying on after I've cum and I always take care of her first but it's a worry nonetheless.

feo1966 likes this.
  2. jonny4me

jonny4me Fapstronaut

congratulations zippytime. You might want to look up PE on webmd . I'm sure there are plenty of other resources.. I just found that one at a glance. "Amazing." "Tender and loving." Pretty sure those are important to your girl.

3. feo1966

feo1966 Fapstronaut

I have heard of PE going away as well with NoFap, so maybe it will just take more time

4. waterworld

waterworld Fapstronaut

Whatever the solution is for PE. A return to the MO/PMO behaviours/mentality that likely caused it, is not it.......