1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Striving for the better me

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mangoma09, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Mangoma09

Mangoma09 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,im new here,im 23 and have been using for 10 years now,from the 3rd year into this i have been tyring to stop but can't.so yersterday i relapsed after 4 months of no PMO. For the last 6 years its ussually that way i seem not to be able to break that 4 months cycle so t it got me thinking of where my life is hearded...led me to this site so hoping i will be helped because i seriously need to stop for personal and religious reasons

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. Well, you came to the right place. We have a history of success, so the same kind of success can happen for you.

Mangoma09 likes this.
  3. Jake_king

Jake_king Fapstronaut

4 months is a very big achievement and certainly something longer than I have ever managed.

I know you would like to do more but focus on all of the good that this achievement will have led to, the extra time and energy that you were either able to put into other projects or relationships with people.

Just try for the next 4 month and think of it like reps in the gym, if you can get to 5 months and then 6 you are making progress.

4. Mangoma09

Mangoma09 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much ,its such a relief to be able to share my strugless and have people in the same journey as i am cheer me and encourage me to do more,thank you so much

5. Mangoma09

Mangoma09 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much