1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange flatline? idk if this is flatline

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Juanca12, May 3, 2019.

1. Juanca12

Juanca12 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, i just wanted to check if the sympthoms im going through are because of the so called flatline.
    Well im on day 25 and i began this journey with zero libido untill the day 12, when i started to feel better, no anxiety, willing to do things, and my libido starting to increase.
    Those days were great until that on day 22 I began to feel zero libido, although the other symphtoms were still great, i was absolutely no depressed, actually very happy, strong, 0 anxiety and very energetic. The only thing is my libido with my gf. I dont want to have sex with her, but when I think of another girls i can fantasize. Is this because I am on the flatline or because I dont like my gf anymore?

2. It could be nervousness. It's premature to jump to conclusions, and please don't say anything that might hurt the relationship. Just take some time-off for at least 90 days. Hopefully she'll respect your decision.

3. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

It's common to lose interest in sex during the reboot. Your brain is just getting used to all the changes. If your gf really likes you, she can wait for three months. Sex without o is possible, but I wouldn't recommend it in the beginning stages