Straight bicurious and open looking ONLY for serious involvement

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Leplusdifficileestledépart, May 22, 2018.

1. I would like to join you as I relapsed again and I want to talk about this.
    I would like an AP to seriously get involved with in the nofap challenge.

By this I mean, committing seriously in supporting me by exchanging emails in conversations. While there is a lot of fast responses on this forum, I strangely have some difficulty finding such simple sincere involvement on the long term and I suspect this to be a reason why so many relapse so much again, and again...........
    I would rather stick with a well partnered person and WORK our case until... we make it work............ Let's do this!!!
    I would in return give my presence the best I can. I'm a really good listener and I'm also sensible about how I express myself. I expect the same. I have no shame in who I am and I want to share. Instead of denying myself, I would rather embrace myself and accept who I am... sensible and curious ;-)

Concerning the main subject, I have found that when I abstain from masturbation, I get more aroused by my "environment" and I have found I could sometime have gay erotic imagery. Instead of judging it, I want to get the "scientific approach" and rather observe, consider, discuss and analyze what is there instead of repressing it.

I have always been straight for my whole life, but I sometime have gay arousal and only in masturbation.

Take this as a basis for further discussion and be sure I could develop a whole lot more if you are ready to commit seriously in this challenge. I have a lot to say and I would even like to make this challenge something like a life changing experience.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR INVOLVEMENT IF YOU ANSWER TO ME.

2. DannyS

DannyS Fapstronaut

Let's talk man. PM me.

3. Roberto1973

Roberto1973 Fapstronaut

hey mate i am interested too!!

4. Matt53585

Matt53585 Fapstronaut

Same here. Send me a message when you can.

5. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

I wish you the best in your endeavour. I think you are right going for hard mode at this stage. I have had some success in the past ( 1 year hard mode) but seriously slipped back a couple of times. Now lowering my horizons to one day at a time (while hoping for a clean June) I have had some very productive AP experiences in the past so would be interested in exploring some of the issues you have mentioned - if you think that would be helpful.

6. Ferdinand5

Ferdinand5 Fapstronaut

can i join you guys?

7. Matt53585

Matt53585 Fapstronaut

Any of you on Kik?

8. DannyS

DannyS Fapstronaut

Messege me dudes!