Stopped Wet dream while ejaculating - dangerous?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kohai, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Kohai

Kohai Fapstronaut

Yo, i got a wet dream and i felt that an ejaculation was starting. Right in the middle of the ejaculation i managed to wake up from the wet dream and suddenly jumped out of my bed and made some hard movements to stop the ejaculation immediately. Still, some semen spilled out, i got a medium-sized circle on my briefs. But it didnt seem like real sperm, more like precum, so im not that sad about it.I think it was no sperm, because it wasnt white after on my briefs, it was a clear fluid, no white traces. Im still asking myself, if this technique is unhealthy??? For any organ there below.. I didnt put pressure on my prostate or penis, i just suppressed it by making some hasty moves and by pc-muscle i guess. Is there still more sperm lost then i spilled out because it already left the testicles and maybe entered the vas deferens or ejaculatory duct (here a video, if you dont understand what i mean! ) And is it unhealthy the suppress it? It didnt feel like a full relapse fortunately, only like a very very very small relapse, i think its effect is almost over. But this questions are not going out of my head now.

2. This has happened with me multiple times too.

You could feel that you are going to have a wet dream and suddenly you wake up at the right moment and just stop it from happening.

There is nothing unhealthy about this. I would rather call you lucky for waking up at the right timing.

Mostly, it's prostatic juice that comes out in the wet dream, with only a little semen.

Relapse happens when you consciously watch P or do M. You clearly didn't do it consciously. It's not a relapse mate.

Continue with your streak. Wish you all the best :)

Kohai likes this.
  3. Kohai

Kohai Fapstronaut

Thank you :) Wish you all the best too for your journey and life :)
    I just got a bit worried about it, because some people say that it is unhealthy to suppress it.

4. 010010010100000101001101

010010010100000101001101 Fapstronaut

I've done this multiple times. Sometimes with more success and sometimes with less, but I am getting better every time. All I do is simply squeeze PC muscle right before wet dram. My wet dreams always come with orgasms. It's not like that for everyone but it is for me. Had a few dry orgasms that way; the orgasm still happens but ejaculation is either few drops or nothing at all. It's pretty much routine for me now haha. I guess I'm lucky cos I always wake up right before ejaculation, it's just always been that way, so I have time to stop it.

It's unhealthy if you cause retrograde ejaculation. But this method does not do it so it should be fine. There is something to be said about not letting prostate fluid to empty though. We do accumulate a lot of toxins in it and prostate fluid, unlike sperm, can not be reabsorbed. So the only way how to get rid of them is through ejaculation. If we would not get rid of it, it could cause prostate inflammation and maybe some other problems over years.

I don't think it's such a big danger though because we can release some prostate fluid during urination. And it's not like we will never ejaculate in our life, for most of us we just want to retain for period of time, like few months. However it is something to take in consideration if you are aiming to retain for the rest of your life.

I notice there are two types of wet dreams. One is caused by sexual dreams. You will lose some sperm during this. They are caused by sexual dream images and not by your prostate's physiological need to empty. So it's safe to stop them. The other type is cause simply by your biological need to release build up prostate fluid. There emissions will not involve any sexual images during a dream. And often they will happen when you are not even dreaming; during non-rem sleep cycle. These you probably just let happen because they are simply a biological need and probably won't release any sperm anyway but just small amounts of prostate fluid.

Kohai likes this.
  5. Agonist

Agonist Fapstronaut

As other have said, it's completely fine/healthy as long as you simply held it in using your pelvic muscles and didn't cover your urethra with your finger or anything crazy like that. Anything that may have "backed up" as a result will spill out naturally either the next time you pee or just gradually. Absolutely nothing wrong with what you did.

6. DeepSeaDiver

DeepSeaDiver Fapstronaut

So not stop an ejaculation my physical means, ie, putting your finger over your penis. If you can wake up and “will” yourself not to cum, then fine. I would take a nocturnal emission as something the body needs to get rid of, and that’s okay.