1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

steroids

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by change_my_life, Jan 22, 2017.

1. change_my_life

change_my_life Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    Has anyone done or is doing NoFap on steroids?
    How does it feel like?

thanks.

Commandant Logic likes this.
  2. Commandant Logic

Commandant Logic Fapstronaut

Bro you don't wanna know.

No one should encourage another person to use steroids, unless it's your Doctor for the sake of some serious health issue, lol.

I've personally known several steroid users, who used them to build muscle the way you're not supposed to use steroids, and lemme tell ya nothing good ever comes from taking that path in the end my friend.

I don't care to elaborate.

JUST SAY NO TO 'ROIDS BRO!

change_my_life likes this.
  3. change_my_life

Hey thanks for the reply back..
    Yeah i understand a lot of people think they are bad but there is quite a big majority of people who does use lol my question was not about if i wanted to use them. But how would NoFap effect someone who uses steroids.?
    Alot of bodybuilders do use...

4. change_my_life

For example would reboot time be longer due to artificial testosterone used etc....

5. Pogi Points

Pogi Points Fapstronaut

Do not use steroids. It will not only screw up your natural T but also your internal organs, bones, joints etc. Again, do research on the side effects and look up examples of athletes who used roids (MMA fighters in particular) and see their "before and after" pics. Some are haunting.

The only time a doctor will prescribe you steroids is when you are sick or your testosterone level is low.

change_my_life likes this.
  6. change_my_life

Thanks for reply..but again am not saying i want to use steroids or encouraging them.. i do know the side effects of them.
    I am only asking if anyone is using it for bodybuilding purposes and they are doing NOFAP...

Pogi Points likes this.