1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stay Productive During Your Reboot

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by pmojay, Nov 23, 2017.

1. pmojay

pmojay Fapstronaut

INTRODUCTION: The best way in my eyes to get through your reboot and take control of your life is to stay productive and always doing something. This should keep you busy throughout the day.

JOBS: As some of you already know, a job can keep one busy and even make one exhausted to the point where they wouldn’t want to do much once they get home. So, get a job if you don’t have one. And if you already have one, try getting another job if your other techniques for getting through a reboot didn’t work. This might just solve the problem.

WORKOUT: Who feel like doing anything after a workout? You’re exhausted, tired, probably sore…still…from the workout the day before. Join a local gym or do at home exercises. Adding this to your daily routine can help you get through your reboot. Plus, you’ll be more in shape.

HOBBIES: Take on a hobby that you like to do. But instead of playing around with that hobby, do it seriously like it’s a job. If you have a full-time job or in school full-time, then continue doing that. But on the side, take on this hobby like it was a part-time job. So, let me throw an example at you guys. Let’s say you’ve always had an interest in photography. Well go out and start taking pictures. Take a photography class. Learn how to edit videos. Start taking pictures for people. Sell your prints. Make this into a business. Uh-Oh…..You just created either a second source of income or your first source…Crazy right?

CONCLUSION: Moral of this thread is to just stay productive. Always doing something beneficial to your health and wellbeing. You’ll be amazed how quickly you reach your PMO goal and how much you change as a person. Go here to follow me on my journey: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/to-sensitize-a-desensitized-schlong.141540/

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    IronDog, Kman20, im_alive and 3 others like this.
  2. TruChange

TruChange Fapstronaut

When I was working a lot I always wished I had more free time. I wanted to sleep late, have lazy afternoons, read a lot, watch movies, have no stress, etc.

Now I've realized that the best way to reboot is to be the busiest, most overworked, time-poor mofo on the planet.

You can't keep up that pace long term, but it's the best way to build up a long streak.

3. pmojay

pmojay Fapstronaut

Definitely!!

4. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

This may work for some people, but it seemed like no matter how busy I was I could always find/make the time.

5. pmojay

pmojay Fapstronaut

So true, I would always find time. Next step would be to put a cage over your penis

6. IronDog

IronDog Fapstronaut

Great advice! I'm trying to turn to my guitar playing.