1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stats: How many hours of Zzz

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by The Pleasure Delusion, Jun 30, 2019.

How many hours do you sleep

1. less than 4

2. 5

3. 6

4. 7

5. 8

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have a hunch my relapse is related to my sleep deprivation. If I could get stats on this, we might get a better insight into the problem. So kindly vote and comment on the results once they reach maturity.
    Thanks

Edit: I think it would be better to ask, How many hours do you sleep on the day you relapsed. Hum, what to do. I guess we keep it general(average sleep) in this one.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Tafi likes this.
  2. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Ideally 9 hours per night, not including a mid day nap. It depends on what I do. Intellectual work requires much more energy. When I read books or tried to solve technical or software problems all day long, 10 hours of sleep to feel refreshed is not unheard of for me.

The Pleasure Delusion likes this.
  3. I am in software as well. Tricky problems can trigger me if I am not careful. Thanks for contributing.
    9 seems a lot to me! It is the amount I might sleep if I have missed sleep in the previous days.

Tafi likes this.
  4. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

It depends but usually when i sleep less is when i feel better