1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting The NoFap Journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Winterwoolfe, Jul 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Winterwoolfe

Winterwoolfe Fapstronaut

Hi, I am new to NoFap. I have been trying to quit PMO for some time now but it never lasted more than a week.But with the getting Started of NoFap I learned to fix an objective and more things. So today i am starting my NoFap journey on Hard mode for 90 days(until the 16th October). So join me on this journey!! :=). I will also try to update regularly

2. MM47

MM47 Fapstronaut

3. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap community.
    The NO PMO journey is not easy but worth the effort.
    I started a 7-days-challenge and then I will see if I prolong. To focus on a 90-days-journey might be great but to me it's unrealistic. I know how strong urges can be after a few weeks. But try it and good luck! The community will support you.

You will "try" to actualize? When people want to try something I am a little bit pessimistic. Make clear commitments and say "I will do this".

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  4. Kudakwashe

Kudakwashe Fapstronaut

5. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

6. LokiReformed

LokiReformed Fapstronaut

Wolfe, I'm starting today and trying for a 90 day hard mode goal too.

Sure as f*** is not going to be easy, but knowing yourself like @rafael33 is going to be critical. And I agree, do or do not, there is no try.

FightingTriton likes this.
  7. Go get em bud. You're in the best community you can ask for.

Winterwoolfe likes this.
  8. PeterGattsburg

PeterGattsburg Fapstronaut

Welcome to Nofap!
    I am 21 and I just started the 90 days challenge 5 days ago. Till now it's been quite easy for me but I fear things might get worse after one week.
    Lets see who s stronger and achieves a better nofap day counter!

9. mikewayne76

mikewayne76 Fapstronaut

I’m new here as well. I just started today after years of abusing myself and ruined relationships. I’ll post an intro soon!

10. Winterwoolfe

Winterwoolfe Fapstronaut

Thanks man ✌️

11. Winterwoolfe

Winterwoolfe Fapstronaut

Yeah, i guess you're right I will update the journal regurlarly✌️

rafael33 likes this.
  12. Winterwoolfe

Winterwoolfe Fapstronaut

I
    Goodluck man cause i am not gonna give up

13. Winterwoolfe