1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting NoFap today on my 19th Birthday

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Koloz, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Koloz

Koloz Fapstronaut

Hi everyone I'm new here and today is my 19th Birthday and I'm attempting to do NoFap for a year.
    I've tried many times last year at the first of each month but kept relapsing and felt bad afterwards. The main reason I want to try NoFap is because I think it is directly responsible for me developing oily skin/acne. I notice when i fap i usually get a breakout on my face and it becomes oily all over, but when I don't fap for a week, My skin seems normal. So this is my first big attempt at NoFap and I hope it works.

2. trying2

trying2 Fapstronaut

You can do it! I am not a dermatologist but it will definitely improve your life. And with that will come increased confidence, and then it is off to the races! I did not join this community until I was 24. You are in a great spot to be starting young. I will be rooting for you and supporting you. And happy birthday!!!!