1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting from zero (few hours in)- going for 90 days!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sandsurfer, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Sandsurfer

Sandsurfer Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Heard of NoFap before and I think may have to given a quick look a while ago, but revisited recently after finally accepting that 'I have a problem'. Going for 90 days with hopes of improving my self-discipline, relationship with my wife and perhaps other areas. Going part PM mode and will be PMO for a good chunk of the challenge as I will be away from my wife for work for 5-6 weeks, so... see how that goes, yikes! First time ever trying this, hope I can stay the course.

look forward to getting involved in the forums with updates and what have you.

2. RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix Fapstronaut

Good luck to you brother! I too began my journey today! Looking to stay on course for 90 days too!

Burner1 and Sandsurfer like this.
  3. mohan

mohan Fapstronaut

4. mohan

mohan Fapstronaut

Good luck bro..we are having similar duration of challenge

Sandsurfer likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Burner1 likes this.
  6. Sandsurfer

Sandsurfer Fapstronaut

thanks and great question! I havent thought too much about it to be honest... I suppose just be sure to get away from the computer if an urge comes on and maybe take a cold shower... try to keep busy with other activities.. gonna try and get back in running and maybe basketball. any suggestions?

Ayjaydubya and D . J . like this.
  7. Sandsurfer

Sandsurfer Fapstronaut

great! same to you, stay strong!

RisingPhoenix likes this.
  8. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips to help you along your journey.

Burner1 likes this.
  9. Burner1

Burner1 Fapstronaut

Welcome Guys - as DJ said, we're here together in this fight with you, here to help and not to judge. Get comfortable and get plugged in - there's a great bunch of guys here with lot's of experience to help you.

RisingPhoenix and D . J . like this.
  10. Ayjaydubya

Ayjaydubya Fapstronaut

Best wishes on your journey. I have found having an accountability partner and a journal here helpful.

“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” - Lao Tzu

D . J . and Burner1 like this.